PDA

View Full Version : Trout Stamp?

Walther
08-29-2014, 07:25 AM
Does Michigan still require a trout stamp? We have a charter booked on Erie for Perch this Sunday. I know the odds of running into a Lake Trout are slim, but I'd hate to have to toss one back.

I have looked at the new license stucture and there is no mention of it, other than the new 'all species' license, which we already have. We do need to get 1-day Ohio licenses too.

TomE
08-29-2014, 08:15 AM
All Specie took the place of" The Trout Stamp"

Dirty_Harry
08-29-2014, 09:04 AM
This year you can only buy an all species. They now have Muskie stamps though.

Imshootin
08-29-2014, 09:25 AM
This year you can only buy an all species. They now have Muskie stamps though.

Muskie and sturgeon stamps. OP, you've got those coming with your license as well.
I posted on the extra stamps a while back. http://www.migunowners.org/forum/showthread.php?301102-This-is-why-you-say-yes&highlight=

Sledhead
08-29-2014, 09:49 AM
They are included but you have to ask for them...

mikethepike
08-29-2014, 11:00 AM
Does Michigan still require a trout stamp? We have a charter booked on Erie for Perch this Sunday. I know the odds of running into a Lake Trout are slim, but I'd hate to have to toss one back.

I have looked at the new license stucture and there is no mention of it, other than the new 'all species' license, which we already have. We do need to get 1-day Ohio licenses too.

Pretty slim on a laker, but a steelie is a possibility. We do catch steelies on the Queens side in 40-60 fow

Walther
08-29-2014, 04:51 PM
Yes, aware of the muskie and sturgeon harvest tags. I suppose...

Anyway, thanks for the trout stamp info.