PDA

View Full Version : FENTON APPLESEED-SIGN UP NOW!

Garymac
09-08-2014, 01:21 PM
Appleseed is at the Fenton Lake Sportsmans Club on Sept 20-21. Spots are available on the line but SIGN UP NOW to ensure a spot.

Great way to fine tune your shooting.

AND.....best family marksmanship program on the planet.

http://www.appleseedinfo.org/search-states-location.php?locationid=64&id_event=2682

Garymac
09-10-2014, 07:09 PM
It is for anyone who wants to improve their shooting, learn fundamental marksmanship and learn to shoot three position using a sling in standing, sitting and prone. But yes, beginners will also learn those things as well as become competent, confident and safe handling firearms. It is beyond hunters safety. It is the best damn shooting program on the planet.

Garymac
09-16-2014, 06:06 AM
The Fenton Appleseed is shaping up to be a good one. Still some space left on the line.

Garymac
09-16-2014, 06:07 AM
There are still some spots available on the line. Sign up now. Weather is supposed to be ideal for shooting this weekend.

BRZcory
09-16-2014, 09:14 AM
I'm signed up! And I'm bringing a buddy as well.

That being said, anyone wanna sell me some .22? I've got about 200 rounds on hand before I'm forced to switch to the AK.

Garymac
09-17-2014, 11:40 AM
I'm signed up! And I'm bringing a buddy as well.

That being said, anyone wanna sell me some .22? I've got about 200 rounds on hand before I'm forced to switch to the AK.

I scrounged some Rem thunderbolt ammo and will sell you enough to get you through the weekend. Not the best ammo but it's better than nothing. ;)

Our other instructors are trying to find additional ammo.

BTW, thanks for signing up.

Hot Bite Charter
09-17-2014, 01:08 PM
I just went to Gander Mountain hoping to score a brick for you.....no dice only had 50 round boxes Limit Two ! I have some Thunderbolts I will bring as well in case someone needs them. All signed up and almost ready !

Garymac
09-17-2014, 08:11 PM
One of our other instructors will have some ammo for sale in case someone wants to still sign up but has no ammo. I think we will have enough to accommodate anyone who wants to participate.