PDA

View Full Version : 2014 MGO volunteers Please read / Shift credit information

SeeTee
11-25-2014, 02:53 PM
This year's (season runs Dec.1 2013 to Dec.1 2014 ) volunteers please read.

I want to thank all the volunteers that stepped up to help the Organization at events this past year, we can't do it with out you!!

I have contacted all volunteers on the roster list by pm, stating the event/s you worked and the shift credits earned along with the options for the credits, if any.
If you have responded to the pm, you should have received a pm from me confirming your choices.

If you have overlooked it, please read and respond accordingly, if you have not responded by Dec. 6th, anyone with options will have all credits go into the Gun of the Year drawing.

If you have not receive a pm please contact me.
If anybody has any questions, please send me a pm.

The Gun of the Year drawing will be held at the Holiday fun shoot at the Firingling Dec.19 you need not be present to win, It would be great to have a good turn out, hopefully the winner will be there to take it home with them.

Link to Holiday event http://www.migunowners.org/forum/showthread.php?311848-BoD-meeting-and-Holiday-Fun-shoot-Gun-of-the-year-drawing-Friday-Dec-19-at-Firingline-in-Westland

Again, A Big Thank You to all of you that volunteered this past year!! good luck in the drawing!!!

SeeTee

mikeb32
11-25-2014, 02:57 PM
I would like to 2nd what Carl said......Without Our Volunteers, We would not be able to do anything! Thank You all Very Much!