PDA

View Full Version : Benefit for Kids (B4K)

UTPD#5
11-03-2008, 09:54 AM
The event is on January 31, 2009 at Perch Point out in the thumb area.

http://www.benefit4kids.org/2009%20Sponsorship%20Packages.pdf

Tickets are $20.00 for adults, but, MGO is trying to buy Awareness Sponsorships for the event. The EC members are going to be buying at least one Awareness Sponsor ticket for the organization.

I have an idea that MGO be able to fill an entire table for the event, I think that is like 16 people...what do you say?

Please RSVP with me so that we can make one ticket purchase from B4K.

I HAVE MAILED A CHECK FOR 10 TICKETS
I will post the people who have them reserved, as they tell me.
Ed Hoffman - one
scootertrash810 - three
Gary K and Chris - two
Connie B. - one
Tallbear - two
Justin - one

ALL 10 EXTRA TICKETS ARE GONE!!! CONTACT WWW.B4K.ORG FOR YOUR TICKETS.

If you have questions, please email me or Tallbear.

Thanks for the support.

Garry

customizedcreationz
11-14-2008, 07:21 AM
I am going to contact them myself about sponsor ship. But I didnt see the $20 tickets, I briefly scanned it to be honest. But looks interesting, and always a worth while cause to help kids.

I am going to check with the wife as well and see if we have any plans that weekend.

So I might be game for MGO and myself on this.

UTPD#5
12-13-2008, 02:07 AM
Okay, we have four confirmed for tickets now...Ed, Nick, Rick and myself...let's see if we can fill a table.

A worthy cause, good food and heart touching stories.

NickS
12-13-2008, 09:02 AM
Okay, we have four confirmed for tickets now...Ed, Nick, Rick and myself...let's see if we can fill a table.

A worthy cause, good food and heart touching stories.

Not to mention the many raffles that go on constantly throughout the entire event!!!!

fbuckner
12-13-2008, 09:45 AM
This is one of the must do events that MGO stands behind if you dont do anything else this year buy a dinner ticket and show your support for B4K

scottertrash810
12-16-2008, 06:25 AM
Hello, my wife, 15 year old son, and I would be honored to sit with you. Are we doing a group ticket purchase, or our own? hit me back with some details.
Scooter

UTPD#5
12-16-2008, 08:58 AM
Hello, my wife, 15 year old son, and I would be honored to sit with you. Are we doing a group ticket purchase, or our own? hit me back with some details.
Scooter

I will be buying a group of tickets...I will hold three of them for you. I got your PM, and will contact you when I have tickets in hand, or meet you at the event.

Thanks for the support!

scottertrash810
12-16-2008, 10:54 AM
Fantastic, Thanks.

Ed Hoffman
12-16-2008, 06:26 PM
I can use one more ticket too

ED

fbuckner
12-17-2008, 01:32 AM
Hey Ed are you bringing a dish to pass? LOL

samrawet
12-17-2008, 11:57 PM
thanks for sharing pdf file

Tallbear
12-30-2008, 07:19 PM
Happy Holiday's everyone!

As everyone is enjoying the holiday season, we here at Benefit4Kids are busy
planning the 5th Annual Winter Pig Roast Fundraiser coming up January 31st 2009 in
SE Michigan. This event has quickly become our premier fundraiser of the year
which allows us to continue granting the Outdoor Wishes of those kids less
fortunate! This fundraiser is extremely critical to our existence and ability to
continue helping terminally ill and/or life limited children realize their “Outdoor
Wish” in 2009!

This event is shaping up to be yet another great event! We will be having numerous
prizes ranging from Canadian Black Bear hunts to South Dakota Goose Hunting, along
with Salmon Fishing Charters and Turkey Hunts in MI, as well as the normal outdoor
gear you find in many raffles. There will be over 100 guns available to win, all
from Randy’s Hunting Center out of Bad Axe MI. We will have numerous kids we have
helped over the years in attendance, and I promise there will be plenty of laughs,
tears, and rewarding memories created that evening. If you have never been to this
event before, plan on attending, and if you have been to it before, we hope to see
you again! This event in not just another ordinary banquet you may be use to
attending.

Tickets are going fast and at only $20.00 for adults (Kids 15 and under are only
$10.00) they won’t last long. You must get your tickets in advance as this event
will sell out again. Contact me at 810-441-2579 today to get your tickets.

If you can’t make it but would still like to help out, consider becoming a Table
Sponsor. Each table is named after a kid we have worked with or are currently
working with and for only $50.00 you can show your support and sponsor a table.
Anybody can sponsor a table, including businesses, church groups, families, a group
of buddies, Sportsmen Clubs, etc. See our complete list, and those who have
sponsored a table so far at www.b4k.org (http://www.b4k.org).

For more information check out our website at www.b4k.org (http://www.b4k.org) or contact me directly at
810-441-2579 or abaggett@b4k.org (http://www.migunowners.org:2095/3rdparty/squirrelmail/src/compose.php?send_to=abaggett%40b4k.org). Please consider helping us in any way possible
so we can continue to brighten the lives of those in need in 2009!

Please help us spread the word about this event to people you know as well by any
forms of communication you have. We need all the help and support we can to help
us spread the word about Benefit4Kids and our fundraisers! A PDF of the banquet
flyer can be found on our websites home page, in which you can save, print, and
help us help kids!

Sincerely,

Al Baggett – President Benefit4Kids

UTPD#5
12-30-2008, 07:25 PM
Just a reminder, I still have tickets that were purchased as a group for a "MGO" table. A total of 18 seats were purchased and we have five of those left.

Come on out for a great event, seats are $20.00.

Tallbear
12-30-2008, 07:28 PM
Come on out for a great event, seats are $20.00.

And worth at least twice that amount!!!!!!

UTPD#5
12-30-2008, 07:39 PM
And worth at least twice that amount!!!!!!

You are so correct sir!

I will be seeing you there Mike!

scottertrash810
12-31-2008, 08:14 AM
Hello, and thanks again for holding 3 tickets for the fund raiser. What a great cause this is!
Rog

UTPD#5
01-02-2009, 10:48 PM
PM Sent ROG.

Send me you address, I will send you your tickets!

All 10 are spoken for, that is a total of 18 seats that the MGO family will be filling!

I have been told by Al at B4K that we'll have our own table...all lined up in a row. Bring tissues, a notepad and pen and extra money for the raffles.

Hey Pappy, what will be the color of the day for the event? LOL

fbuckner
01-02-2009, 11:36 PM
Pappy I will be wearing a tux you get that sequin gown cleaned up and remember I like the stockings with the line running up the back.

scottertrash810
01-03-2009, 06:41 AM
Here is another link I found for B4K, that has photos of children and their family's enjoying the WISHES provided by B4K. Personally nothing hits me as hard as an ill child.
http://www.scribd.com/doc/2166066/2008-B4K-PigRoast-Sponsorship-Book

Ed Hoffman
01-03-2009, 07:16 AM
Thanks Garry for setting this up
Its going to be a great night
:colors:

prettyinpink
01-03-2009, 11:03 AM
Just out of curiosity, what is the dress code for the event, dressy, informal, casual?

NickS
01-03-2009, 11:06 AM
Just out of curiosity, what is the dress code for the event, dressy, informal, casual?

Nylons, spike heels, mini skirt and low cut blouse!!!!! :bounce: :hide:

If that don't work for you, casual is good.

prettyinpink
01-03-2009, 08:39 PM
Maybe if I were 18 that would be cute, but, I don't think so. Suffice it to say it is probably casual. Thanks anyway.

Maranatha
01-03-2009, 09:27 PM
Nylons, spike heels, mini skirt and low cut blouse!!!!! :bounce: :hide:

Nick if you're wearing the above, please shave your chest

prettyinpink
01-03-2009, 09:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickS
Nylons, spike heels, mini skirt and low cut blouse!!!!!

I'm more concerned if Nick has enough practice with those spike heels, especially if it's icy out!

NickS
01-04-2009, 12:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickS
Nylons, spike heels, mini skirt and low cut blouse!!!!!

I'm more concerned if Nick has enough practice with those spike heels, especially if it's icy out!

Practice ... practice ... practice!!!

Tallbear
01-15-2009, 07:06 AM
Only two weeks away and tickets are going fast. Don't miss this event!!!

Read more about it here........ http://www.b4k.org/V1I3_081231.pdf

prettyinpink
01-18-2009, 09:38 PM
I know I asked before about the dress code for the dinner, but, specifically, can I wear jeans. Is it like the Cigar Party for those who have been to it? I hate to be the only one dressing comfortably in jeans if everyone else is in dress pants. I'm just a woman...I'm funny about these things.

NickS
01-18-2009, 09:48 PM
I know I asked before about the dress code for the dinner, but, specifically, can I wear jeans. Is it like the Cigar Party for those who have been to it? I hate to be the only one dressing comfortably in jeans if everyone else is in dress pants. I'm just a woman...I'm funny about these things.

What ever you are comfortable in. This is an informal affair. You will have your picture taken but other than that, it's casual.

prettyinpink
01-18-2009, 10:03 PM
Thanks Nick...

UTPD#5
02-01-2009, 02:23 PM
WHAT A GREAT TIME!

We met some new faces last night and had a blast.

Our group walked away winning like three guns, a smoker, a giant stainless steel cooler and countless "small" items!

The food was outstanding and the beverages were limitless.

The event itself was still a tear jerker, but, the smiles on the faces of the kids made it all worth while.

This year the MGO community filled 18 seats...next year, I'd like to hit 40 seats...that is a WHOLE row!

Mark your calendars, the last Saturday in January 2010!

NickS
02-01-2009, 02:54 PM
WHAT A GREAT TIME!

We met some new faces last night and had a blast.

Our group walked away winning like three guns, a smoker, a giant stainless steel cooler and countless "small" items!

The food was outstanding and the beverages were limitless.

The event itself was still a tear jerker, but, the smiles on the faces of the kids made it all worth while.

This year the MGO community filled 18 seats...next year, I'd like to hit 40 seats...that is a WHOLE row!

Mark your calendars, the last Saturday in January 2010!

Maybe we could even get a Sponsorship Table and have MGO's banner up there on the stage!!!

Maranatha
02-01-2009, 04:20 PM
Yes it was a good time, still ringing out the handkerchief.

To see those kids just breaks your heart, But they all had Big Smiles which shows you their Courage and Strength.

fbuckner
02-01-2009, 08:27 PM
Simply and awesome event and truely a worth while group to get behind. To see the smiles and hear the joy in their words is simply from heaven. I am glad to have had the chance to go again this year and look forward to next year.

scottertrash810
02-02-2009, 07:02 AM
Thanks to all!! We had a great time! although we did not win a gun (what a FINE selection of guns to choose from) were glad we were able to help make a wish come true. Next year I will just buy a whole deck :thumbup:
Rog

mklott
03-21-2009, 05:39 PM
missed out

fbuckner
03-21-2009, 06:13 PM
Thanks to all!! We had a great time! although we did not win a gun (what a FINE selection of guns to choose from) were glad we were able to help make a wish come true. Next year I will just buy a whole deck :thumbup:
Rog

My Wife won the pink 10/22 from the women drawing table.