PDA

View Full Version : New Poll

Done Deal
12-22-2008, 09:28 AM
Whaddaya think?

ScottishGuard
02-16-2009, 07:27 PM
I think the questions in this poll were loaded and nonobjective.
Biased polls are not a true measure of truth.

dontfeelbad
03-15-2009, 10:51 PM

Point, but considering the audience, how much different could you expect the results to be?

Done Deal
03-18-2009, 06:31 PM

Those are wonderful obervations.

But, I gotta ask...

Were you lurking last fall and reading the board enough to even comprehend what led up to this thread? I ask that because you didn't even join the forum until this year....long after all that stuff had already become ancient history.

That said, you post does provide another example of being able to assert your first amendment rights and doing so with no requirement to even know WTF you are talking about....

Ain't it grand?

wwjmaj
03-18-2009, 08:35 PM
I don't know we have added so many special forums I can't seem to usually find the bottom of the forums where polls are posted...maybe we need to move them up to the big leagues near firearms for confiscati....I mean sale.:sleep:

Done Deal
03-23-2009, 11:40 AM
I don't know we have added so many special forums I can't seem to usually find the bottom of the forums where polls are posted...maybe we need to move them up to the big leagues near firearms for confiscati....I mean sale.:sleep:

This section for "Front Page Polls" just doesn't seem to generate much traffic....

A poll can be created in whatever forum that it is most applicable. I just created one in general firearms issues....

There is also another polling section in the ammo dump.