PDA

View Full Version : Need more action here

327poc
12-26-2008, 07:22 AM
This section needs more action. Can someone get a good sport shooting topic going? Anyone out there into conventional pistol?

Just A Girl
01-21-2009, 07:56 PM
I am new to this board . . here' my .02

Maybe if "New to . . " were changed/deleted. Many people that have something to say about or ask about are not new to Sport Shooting or New to Hunting.

Maybe Competitive/Sport shooting should be the name of the thread.
Does the moderator make this change?

Another thread/forum titled Safety might also generate alot of posts.

Howard000003
01-21-2009, 08:12 PM

Maybe if "New to . . " were changed/deleted. Many people that have something to say about or ask about are not new to Sport Shooting or New to Hunting.

Good suggestions... Time for a MOD to see see em :)

Knimrod
01-21-2009, 11:50 PM

Made a couple changes... Let's see if activity picks up..

KayL
01-21-2009, 11:51 PM
This section needs more action. Can someone get a good sport shooting topic going? Anyone out there into conventional pistol?
I shoot with CCRC's indoor pistol team during the winter months. We are in the CMRPL - Central Michigan Rifle and Pistol League, within the Michigan Rifle and Pistol Association. Our home base is Capitol Area Sportsman's League in west Lansing. We hold matches (usually on Thursday nights) almost every week from Nov/Dec to March, except for the holidays. All that is required are eyes, ears, a .22 pistol with red dot or iron sights, 2 mags, a spotting scope or binoculars, and at least 100 rds of Standard Velocity .22 ammo. We shoot against 6 other teams. Locations are Jackson, Ionia, Alma, and Lansing. Depending on where you live, you can join any of the 7 teams. Only the top 4 shooter's scores are used for team score so there is no pressure. Come out and try it. PM me for details if you're interested.

327poc
01-24-2009, 07:53 PM
Excellent, hopefully we can get more users on here.