PDA

View Full Version : Wyoming Elk Hunt

protectionisamust
01-03-2009, 09:36 AM
I have been researching going to Wyoming on a Wilderness Horseback Elk hunt and wondering if anyone has done a type of hunt like this and has hunted with an outfitter out there? I have heard plenty of horror stories of misrepresentation of outfitters, etc... Stories like this has me nervous of picking an outfitter without a verbal reference from someone that has "been there done that". If anyone has gone out west or knows someone that has gone and could give me an honest review of wilderness elk outfitter or which ones to avoid, I would greatly appreciate it.

Its a lot of money to spend on a once in a lifetime hunt and would like not to be disappointed from a dishonest outfitter or get scamed on my hard earned money.

genesis
01-03-2009, 10:30 AM
My family all lives in Wyoming now, Cody, Powell and Lovell. My Brother is LE in Powell. If you're interested, I'm quite sure he knows someone that can hook you up and take good care of you.
Send me a pm and we'll discuss it further

***hey, that was my 700th post. I really need to stop spending so much time on this board***