PDA

View Full Version : MGO Annual members meeting and BOD elections July 30, 2016 Post 46

SeeTee
06-07-2016, 12:27 PM
:heybuddy::heybuddy: MGO Annual members meeting and BOD elections July 30, 2016 Post 46 :woohoo1:

MGO members, Forum users, Family, Friends & Guests it is that time again and it will be here sooner then we think!

One again the annual MGO picnic will be held at Post 46 in Pickney, Saturday July 30, 2016 link-http://www.post46hfc.com/ (http://www.post46hfc.com/)

The tentative itinerary as I have it now,
10:00 a.m.- 11:00 a.m. Set up & Meet and Greet
11:00- 12:00 Start Meeting
12:00- 1:00 Lunch & Voting
1:30- or so Firearms Legal Protection presentation on their services, by Attorney Terry Johnson
1:00- 3:00 Resume Meeting/ Seat New BoD/ Elect New Officers
3:00 - ? Range

This is a members meeting, this is the time for you to meet and talk with your Board of Directors. :gossip:

This is also a Board of Directors election, Several seats will be open this year, this is the time for people who want to get involved in shaping the direction of MGO to step up, four ( 4 ) seats are open, Details are posted here -
http://www.migunowners.org/forum/showthread.php?356598-**-Attention-all-Members-***-July-Board-of-Directors-and-election-committee-elections-Volunteers-needed
(http://www.migunowners.org/forum/showthread.php?356598-**-Attention-all-Members-***-July-Board-of-Directors-and-election-committee-elections-Volunteers-needed)
And here- http://www.migunowners.org/forum/showthread.php?358240-**-2016-MGO-Election-Bio-s-**

MGO members, Forum users, family, friends & guests, there is no charge for anyone, all are :welcome: to attend, yes bring the kids, so be sure to include everybody that will be coming with you.

You only need to be a paid MGO member to vote, Voting MGO members please bring your membership card with you, it really helps out the election committee, looks like they will have a lot of work to do this year!!

There will be a drawing again from the pool of voting members for a gun this year HOWEVER " You Must Be Present to Win" for the " Henry Golden Boy .22 lever action rifle" Drawing at the Annual Meeting!

NEW If you voted by mail, but decided to come out to the meeting after all before the vote is counted, At about 1pm, be sure to notify the election committee chairman to let him know you are there, you can only vote once of course, but you can get an entry to the drawing.

There maybe additional Drawings and door prizes open to all.

-------------------------------------------------------------Also is a drawing for a------------------------------------------------------------------------

$750 gift card from Gander Mountain, drawing to be held at the July 30, Annual Members meeting, need not be present to win, but it would be great to see winner at the picnic!!!
Tickets can be purchased at the event.

Get your tickets today $10 ea. At the MGO online store -
Link - https://www.freewebstore.org/Michigan-Gun-Owners

This year we will again have the meal catered, the same Chef as last year so you know it will be great!! details will be added as we nail things down.:glutton:
Anyone who would like to bring a side to pass or dessert it would be most welcome and appreciated, just let us know in the thread.

I am adding a poll to this post so everything stays in one thread, it has multiple options, Please take a look and as you make plans to attend take the poll to help us out.
After you take the poll, if anything changes just post in this thread and I will adjust accordingly.
As we get closer to the event we will have a cut off date to the poll, It will be announced in plenty of time for you to be counted.

NEW I am adding a choice to see how many are interested in having a swap table, we will try it again this year. Looks like there is no response to this, so nothing official is set-up If you want to bring somthing to swap or sell bring you own table.
This is also a Fun shoot :pistols: Post 46 has a fine outdoor range, rifle & pistol, unlike many ranges lead and steel ammo are good to go, so you can bring Wolf & Tula and handloads :banana: but no FA. Smoke-poles welcome!

We are looking into having a few casual shooting competitions, stay tuned!

NEW I don't want to steel anybody's thunder, so I'll save it for tedalton to announce at the meeting, but I will just say this if you want in, be sure to bring a hand gun and target ammo to participate in a special event MGO has added to the range!

Calling on MGO RSO's to step up and volunteer at this event, we will be using at least 2 ranges and need the help, did I mention free food!
Contact, tedalton- Fun Shoot Boss or SeeTee

Time to get out from behind the :computer: As always this is a free event!! :woohoo1: This is a non Alcohol event! :drunk: :nono:

Check back often, I will be updating this op as details firm up, I hope to see a big turn out for this event!!

We can use a few volunteers to help with the event, setting up, getting things ready, some odds & ends that will need help during the event and clean up after the event, nothing should take too long at any point through out the day, just some helping hands along the way would really be great, Please post or pm me if you are willing to help out, TIA!!!

For volunteers willing to help with setup, nothing hard just odds & ends to take care of as the need comes up, tedalton & I should be there about 9am, but not earlier, so anytime after that is fine.

NEW This year I will not be preprinting name tags, I have about 60 or so from no shows sitting around so I am done with that, there are a very few unused from past events I will bring so look to see if you have one printed already before you fill one out.
Please stop at the check in table and sign in, fill out a name tag, screen name and please add your first name at least, last name is up to you, also if you have guests with you please have them fill out a name tag & use the guest marked name tag for them.
I'll just say this from long experience on this, please use the sharpie provided and print legibility, script and or scribbling service no purpose, thank you for cooperation on this.

We will have the MGO banner at the entrance to Post 46, it will be on your right coming from the south, it will be easy to spot.
[/SIZE]
As a public service announcement it has come to my attention that their are plans to broadcast live this entire event to the internet by Jackam, I quote " I will broadcast the July Meeting in its entirety. The meeting, the eats, the vote count, the gun giveaway, the firing range - everything that people that couldn't make it would want to see. "

If you think this is a great idea or not a great idea, I thought it best to let people planning to attend that their image may end up live on the internet, where, when, how long it may linger there, I have no information.

So start a thread, make a post tell Jackam or the MGO BOD how you feel if it matters to you one way or another.

travisthared
06-07-2016, 12:33 PM
Heck yeah Carl! Sounds like it's going to be another great time. If you need help with set-up, let me know and I will get there early.

thamm
06-07-2016, 12:41 PM
I will be there early to help with setup, and I will help RSO.

"May the wings of Liberty never lose a feather."

dmd7765
06-07-2016, 12:43 PM
Firearms Legal Protection (Terry Johnson) will also be doing a presentation on their services.

mikeb32
06-07-2016, 01:22 PM
Carl, Please Plug Terry Johnson's name in there, say at 1:30 ish.

elwarpo
06-07-2016, 02:41 PM
I am in +1 and can RSO. I will also bring a side.

dramey82
06-13-2016, 07:58 PM
SeeTee thanks for the link to this thread, might as well bump it while I'm here. :D

Fuzzbutt
06-14-2016, 09:30 AM
Clearly I'll be there.

Before and After my duties are finished I can help with anything I need to help with. I have no problem RSO'ing either.

SeeTee
06-14-2016, 07:14 PM
OP updated.

PhotoTom
06-14-2016, 09:59 PM
I thought it best to let people planning to attend that their image may end up live on the internet, where, when, how long it may linger there, I have no information.

IF it happens, it would be available to view for 24 hours max, and as Jackam stated, that could be changed to available ONLY for the live broadcast, if so desired.

Super Trucker
06-15-2016, 03:13 AM
IF it happens, it would be available to view for 24 hours max, and as Jackam stated, that could be changed to available ONLY for the live broadcast, if so desired.
Are you saying that the recording he makes is 100% impossible to copy?
If it is not it can be on the net forever.

G22
06-15-2016, 07:56 AM
As someone who has attended every annual meeting since the creation of MGO, I can tell you that pictures have always been taken and posted online. Every year. This is nothing new. This is the first time in 12 years (to my knowledge) that anyone is making a big issue out of it.

Are people really so fearful of having their picture posted while attending an event for a non-profit organization that promotes firearm education, teaches Kidsafe and Safe Storage classes? Really? I'll bring a roll of tinfoil...

Damn near everywhere you go today you are being filmed.

PhotoTom
06-15-2016, 08:03 AM

I have zero experience with the app that Jack proposed using, I was simply stating what Jack had said in the Members Only forum regarding how long it would be available.

Cocowheats
06-18-2016, 01:35 PM
Wife and I will be there....I can RSO, as usual, as well(sent you a PM SeeTee).

Jackam
06-18-2016, 09:24 PM

IFsomeone had recording software installed on their phone, ipad, or other device, AND they were set up and ready to capture the video at the moment it was broadcast, I suppose it could be done.

Yes, it sure could. No different than the pictures that the official MGO activity chairperson posts each year: A simple Google search reveals this one. (http://www.migunowners.org/forum/showthread.php?328878-Michigan-Gun-Owners-and-Michigan-Open-Carry-Picnic-June-20th-Midland&p=2629803&viewfull=1#post2629803)

BOD members, (http://www.migunowners.org/forum/showthread.php?328878-Michigan-Gun-Owners-and-Michigan-Open-Carry-Picnic-June-20th-Midland&p=2626707&viewfull=1#post2626707) people in MGO appointed positions, and the general membership have posted pics for years. They live on.

I remember not too long ago, when I was putting the MGO newsletter together, the org. gave a gun away to a volunteer (like we always do.) I wanted to print the guys name and picture in the newsletter, as it certainly was MGO "news." SeeTee contacted me and said that this was a bad idea. He thought that the privacy of the winner should be kept, as if the MGO involvement should be a secret. Well, I didn't print the info, but certainly was befuddled as to why people are scared to associate with us.
(On a side note, SeeTee is now the newsletter editor. It is going to be one BORING newsletter if there are no pictures - you know, the ones that people can look at forever in the future on the internet!)

So the thought that comes across my mind now is this - WHAT DOES MGO HAVE TO HIDE that makes certain BOD members and appointed personnel so fearful and adamant about not having it viewable to the rest of the membership and maybe the public? (For the record, I don't think there's anything to hide, but I sure feel like Ultra on this one!)

Mr. Waverly
06-22-2016, 09:24 AM
I had already voted that it would just be me, but, I will also be joined by one, possible two, new members. I will be talking with others along the way, so perhaps this count will increase.

dmd7765
07-22-2016, 10:10 AM
BRINGING ASIAN SLAW, AGAIN!!

PhotoTom
07-22-2016, 10:12 AM

:)

Tallbear
07-22-2016, 10:57 AM

Your girl friend coming along?

mikeb32
07-22-2016, 12:52 PM

:D:D :D:bounce::gobble::tapdance:

dmd7765
07-22-2016, 01:32 PM
Your girl friend coming along?

Yes Both!!

Tallbear
07-22-2016, 01:39 PM
Yes Both!!

A man to be envied. :heart::wink:

d_flinders
07-23-2016, 10:09 PM
I will of course be there. I will have a few with me but probably not the entire family (too hard to chase them there, we tried. Lol). I will bring a chicken pasta salad and some type of dessert. I can RSO if needed.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Pyzik
07-23-2016, 10:22 PM
A man to be envied. [emoji813]:wink:
I tell the wife all the time, she has NOTHING to worry about. One woman is MORE than enough.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

SeeTee
07-23-2016, 10:43 PM
Yes Both!!

Yea, but you only claimed a +1 in the poll, so now the count is off ;)

Seriously though folks if you are reading this and plan on attending please take the poll in the op, it really helps us plan! Thank you.

Note the poll is at the top of this thread, all you have to do is just click on the box that applies and then hit "vote now" it's real easy!

d_flinders
07-24-2016, 12:19 PM
Will there be any gun pros there for a rifle from WW1? I would like it checked out and see what someone thinks.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

G22
07-25-2016, 11:38 AM
Yea, but you only claimed a +1 in the poll, so now the count is off ;)

Seriously though folks if you are reading this and plan on attending please take the poll in the op, it really helps us plan! Thank you.

Note the poll is at the top of this thread, all you have to do is just click on the box that applies and then hit "vote now" it's real easy!

Add a +1 for me Carl. I'm pretty sure I have a buddy who wants to attend.

SeeTee
07-25-2016, 11:41 AM
Add a +1 for me Carl. I'm pretty sure I have a buddy who wants to attend.

Will do! thanks.

Draken
07-26-2016, 08:20 AM
I was down as myself +1. We are not going to be able to make it as it is my friends funereal.

SeeTee
07-26-2016, 01:22 PM
I was down as myself +1. We are not going to be able to make it as it is my friends funereal.

Will do, sorry to hear about your friend, my condolences.

SeeTee
07-26-2016, 01:24 PM
I have added a few updates to the op, look for the "NEW" in the op post.

Fuzzbutt
07-26-2016, 02:17 PM
Are we going to have a realistically sized flag there? I can bring mine and make a stand for it.

SeeTee
07-26-2016, 02:31 PM
We can and will, we have good sized U.S. and State flags to display and have stands to go with them! so no problem there! they are in the trailer.

Mr. Waverly
07-28-2016, 08:51 PM
NEW I don't want to steel anybody's thunder, so I'll save it for tedalton to announce at the meeting, but I will just say this if you want in, be sure to bring a hand gun and target ammo to participate in a special event MGO has added to the range!

This sounds exciting. Any suggestions about the number of rounds we should have for this special event?

Thanks to all that have invested their time and efforts into our annual meeting. It is very much appreciated!

SeeTee
07-28-2016, 10:24 PM
This sounds exciting. Any suggestions about the number of rounds we should have for this special event?

Thanks to all that have invested their time and efforts into our annual meeting. It is very much appreciated!

I don't have all the details, I would venture if I had to guess a box of 50 would probably carry the day, but would depend on how much you want try your hand, you know ammo really doesn't go bad so if you brought a little extra you can take home the leftovers ;)

mikeb32
07-28-2016, 10:37 PM
I don't have all the details, I would venture if I had to guess a box of 50 would probably carry the day, but would depend on how much you want try your hand, you know ammo really doesn't go bad so if you brought a little extra you can take home the leftovers ;)

Bring 100, wth, its only money!!

SeeTee
07-28-2016, 10:45 PM

As long as you are not shooting .22! then it's a lot of $$$

fozzy71
07-28-2016, 10:46 PM
Please copy as plain text for those of us using night vision theme:

http://i.imgur.com/gln6JIX.png

PhotoTom
07-28-2016, 10:53 PM
Here ya go…

MGO Annual members meeting and BOD elections July 30, 2016 Post 46

MGO members, Forum users, Family, Friends & Guests it is that time again and it will be here sooner then we think!

One again the annual MGO picnic will be held at Post 46 in Pickney, Saturday July 30, 2016 link-http://www.post46hfc.com/

The tentative itinerary as I have it now,
10:00 a.m.- 11:00 a.m. Set up & Meet and Greet
11:00- 12:00 Start Meeting
12:00- 1:00 Lunch & Voting
1:30- or so Firearms Legal Protection presentation on their services, by Attorney Terry Johnson
1:00- 3:00 Resume Meeting/ Seat New BoD/ Elect New Officers
3:00 - ? Range

This is a members meeting, this is the time for you to meet and talk with your Board of Directors.

This is also a Board of Directors election, Several seats will be open this year, this is the time for people who want to get involved in shaping the direction of MGO to step up, four ( 4 ) seats are open, Details are posted here -
http://www.migunowners.org/forum/showthread.php?356598-**-Attention-all-Members-***-July-Board-of-Directors-and-election-committee-elections-Volunteers-needed

And here- http://www.migunowners.org/forum/sho...ction-Bio-s-**

MGO members, Forum users, family, friends & guests, there is no charge for anyone, all are to attend, yes bring the kids, so be sure to include everybody that will be coming with you.

You only need to be a paid MGO member to vote, Voting MGO members please bring your membership card with you, it really helps out the election committee, looks like they will have a lot of work to do this year!!

There will be a drawing again from the pool of voting members for a gun this year HOWEVER " You Must Be Present to Win" for the " Henry Golden Boy .22 lever action rifle" Drawing at the Annual Meeting!

NEW If you voted by mail, but decided to come out to the meeting after all before the vote is counted, At about 1pm, be sure to notify the election committee chairman to let him know you are there, you can only vote once of course, but you can get an entry to the drawing.

There maybe additional Drawings and door prizes open to all.

-------------------------------------------------------------Also is a drawing for a------------------------------------------------------------------------

$750 gift card from Gander Mountain, drawing to be held at the July 30, Annual Members meeting, need not be present to win, but it would be great to see winner at the picnic!!!
Tickets can be purchased at the event.

Get your tickets today $10 ea. At the MGO online store -
Link - https://www.freewebstore.org/Michigan-Gun-Owners

This year we will again have the meal catered, the same Chef as last year so you know it will be great!! details will be added as we nail things down.
Anyone who would like to bring a side to pass or dessert it would be most welcome and appreciated, just let us know in the thread.

I am adding a poll to this post so everything stays in one thread, it has multiple options, Please take a look and as you make plans to attend take the poll to help us out.
After you take the poll, if anything changes just post in this thread and I will adjust accordingly.
As we get closer to the event we will have a cut off date to the poll, It will be announced in plenty of time for you to be counted.

NEW I am adding a choice to see how many are interested in having a swap table, we will try it again this year. Looks like there is no response to this, so nothing official is set-up If you want to bring somthing to swap or sell bring you own table.
This is also a Fun shoot Post 46 has a fine outdoor range, rifle & pistol, unlike many ranges lead and steel ammo are good to go, so you can bring Wolf & Tula and handloads but no FA. Smoke-poles welcome!

We are looking into having a few casual shooting competitions, stay tuned!

Calling on MGO RSO's to step up and volunteer at this event, we will be using at least 2 ranges and need the help, did I mention free food!
Contact, tedalton- Fun Shoot Boss or SeeTee

Time to get out from behind the As always this is a free event!! This is a non Alcohol event!

Check back often, I will be updating this op as details firm up, I hope to see a big turn out for this event!!

We can use a few volunteers to help with the event, setting up, getting things ready, some odds & ends that will need help during the event and clean up after the event, nothing should take too long at any point through out the day, just some helping hands along the way would really be great, Please post or pm me if you are willing to help out, TIA!!!

For volunteers willing to help with setup, nothing hard just odds & ends to take care of as the need comes up, tedalton & I should be there about 9am, but not earlier, so anytime after that is fine.

NEW This year I will not be preprinting name tags, I have about 60 or so from no shows sitting around so I am done with that, there are a very few unused from past events I will bring so look to see if you have one printed already before you fill one out.
Please stop at the check in table and sign in, fill out a name tag, screen name and please add your first name at least, last name is up to you, also if you have guests with you please have them fill out a name tag & use the guest marked name tag for them.
I'll just say this from long experience on this, please use the sharpie provided and print legibility, script and or scribbling service no purpose, thank you for cooperation on this.

We will have the MGO banner at the entrance to Post 46, it will be on your right coming from the south, it will be easy to spot.

As a public service announcement it has come to my attention that their are plans to broadcast live this entire event to the internet by Jackam, I quote " I will broadcast the July Meeting in its entirety. The meeting, the eats, the vote count, the gun giveaway, the firing range - everything that people that couldn't make it would want to see. "

If you think this is a great idea or not a great idea, I thought it best to let people planning to attend that their image may end up live on the internet, where, when, how long it may linger there, I have no information.

So start a thread, make a post tell Jackam or the MGO BOD how you feel if it matters to you one way or another.

SeeTee
07-28-2016, 11:05 PM
How does that happen????????? The text you can't hardly see is black on white just like the beginning lines of text that you can see, it's the same plain text, blue hot link changes to green??? but one blue link stays blue?

I don't know what to change, maybe trying reading it when you are not on night patrol?

Seriously I have no idea what to change, anybody have suggestions?

I mean after the blue hot link for post 46, the rest of the text to follow is the same text the post starts out with, it's the same so should all be in white text also.

SeeTee
07-28-2016, 11:08 PM
Thanks Tom,

But how is that any different then the op? it's the same black text on white background through, except for the hot links.

Pyzik
07-29-2016, 07:31 AM
Thanks Tom,

But how is that any different then the op? it's the same black text on white background through, except for the hot links.
It's all about how tapatalk translates and displays bracketed text (bbcode).

fozzy71
07-29-2016, 07:42 AM
I was on my desktop and I use night vision theme 24/7 on this site, and similar on any sites that have it. I assume you copied it from some other place/program before pasting it here? You can try using Ctrl+Shift+V to 'paste as plain text'.

Pyzik
07-29-2016, 08:03 AM
I was on my desktop and I use night vision theme 24/7 on this site, and similar on any sites that have it. I assume you copied it from some other place/program before pasting it here? You can try using Ctrl+Shift+V to 'paste as plain text'.
I had no clue there was night vision on the desktop site.

Ricebrnr
07-29-2016, 08:20 AM
See everyone there! Looking forward to it.

PhotoTom
07-29-2016, 08:32 AM
Thanks Tom,

There are color formatting tags that are being carried over when copying and pasting. If there are no color formatting tags, the forum software displays the text in the default color for a given viewing "style".

The default style has a white or off-white background, so the default text color is black.

The "night vision" style has a black background, so the default text color is white.

IF there are color formatting tags in the post, they override the default text color. So, when there is a "black" formatting tag, the text will display as black, even on the black background of the night vision style.

SeeTee
07-29-2016, 09:27 AM
Tom, thanks for the explanation.

fozzy71-yes some of it is copied & paste from last year's post, so there must have been carried over tags.

Mr. Waverly
07-29-2016, 10:22 AM

As long as you are not shooting .22! then it's a lot of $$$

After I win the Gander card, I won't have to worry about this - it will almost be like "Ammo for everyone!"

Almost, but probably not :laugh:

Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow for the food, range time and, most important, fellowship.

fozzy71
07-29-2016, 01:29 PM
Not sure if I can make it as I need to put in some hours this weekend to make sure I hit my hours this pay period.

Tom, thanks for the explanation.

fozzy71-yes some of it is copied & paste from last year's post, so there must have been carried over tags.

No worries, I was just trolling a bit as I can always highlight it to read it or switch forum themes.

elwarpo
07-30-2016, 08:16 AM
sorry for the late notice, but we will not be able to make it today.

dmd7765
07-30-2016, 04:34 PM

dmd7765
07-30-2016, 04:35 PM

PhotoTom
07-30-2016, 04:56 PM
Good turnout, great food…and the weather was OK in the grand scheme of things (well AT the event anyway)!

I got caught in a DOWNPOUR on the way. I was in Ypsilanti because I94 was completely backed-up. GPS told me to make a left…so I did. The street ran downhill and water was GUSHING out of the storm drains (like huge fountains) and the low spot/intersection was completely flooded. There were two cars literally FLOATING ADRIFT in the middle of the intersection. I was dumbfounded that other cars were right up to the edge of the water as if they were anticipating trying to cross the resulting lake! The rest of us were doing U-Turns and doubling back out of there.

Just about every traffic light was out in Ypsilanti. All said and done, I am surprised I made it as soon as I did! I was VERY tempted to turn-around several times, but I'm glad I stuck with it as it was good to see old friends at the meeting!

Congratulations to all of the winning BoD members! As I stated in the Admin/BoD forum, now that the most contested election in MGO's history is behind us, I hope to see all of us working together with the common goal of moving MGO forward and a positive and successful direction!

Pyzik
07-30-2016, 05:16 PM
Congratulations to the new BoD.

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160730/a535f789f64178e50cdecac8832d106f.jpg

Jackam
07-30-2016, 07:09 PM
Thank you MGO for the fun and entertainment.
For those of you that could not attend, there were many raffles and door prizes.
I won a GREAT custom holster!
It's always good to see familiar faces. This gave me an opportunity to say hello to some new faces too!

The food was once again, a home run.
Whomever brought the cookies - thanks for the extra 5 pounds! :)

I would make one suggestion for next time. Once the new BOD members were seated, they were asked to talk about what the would like to see in the future for MGO. We need to give these guys (and gals) a minute to speak before the election. (I know that they have the forum to address things, but it's just not the same.)

Congrats to the new BOD members - now get to work! :D

G22
07-30-2016, 08:52 PM
It was good meet some new people, and see some familiar faces. As Jack said, the food was fantastic as always. I brought a buddy who joined and MGO gained a few members at the meeting.

Everyone seemed to have a great time at the range and my range bag went home several pounds lighter.

A big thank you to everyone who volunteered to make this happen. Thank you to all the new and former volunteer BOD and Election Committee members.

dramey82
07-30-2016, 09:04 PM
How about some names with those faces, I know who that good looking guy is in the middle. :-D

Cocowheats
07-30-2016, 10:34 PM
Not a huge turnout but we surely made do!...Congrats to the new BOD members...and thanks to MGO and everybody that pitched in to make this happen.

Somebody(I'm sorry, I forgot your username) left a .22lr magazine for a Umarex .22lr MP5, a punch, and a Leatherman on the table we shared. I have those items in my possession....Shoot me a PM so I can get them back to you!

Jackam
07-30-2016, 11:55 PM
Somebody(I'm sorry, I forgot your username) left a .22lr magazine for a Umarex .22lr MP5, a punch, and a Leatherman on the table we shared. I have those items in my possession....Shoot me a PM so I can get them back to you!

NICE!

Green Repped you for being a stand up guy.

Fuzzbutt
07-31-2016, 01:14 AM
Thanks to everyone who spent time to help the MGO put this even on again. And I agree Andy did a great job with the food yet again.

I think the only thing that was missing that I wanted to take place before we all started the voting was a period of face to face time with the candidates. I suppose I take some responsibility on that as I should have requested it of our president before the meeting so that it was included. However short of that I think everything went off well.

I'd like to thank RemingtonDude58 for the help with queuing up members as they were coming up for their ballots. That made things a lot easier.

I'd also like to think Ricebrnr and others for the interesting conversation

G22
07-31-2016, 01:19 PM
Not a huge turnout but we surely made do!...Congrats to the new BOD members...and thanks to MGO and everybody that pitched in to make this happen.

Thanks, they are mine. PM sent! :)

Fuzzbutt
08-01-2016, 11:08 AM
Congratulations to the new BoD.

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160730/a535f789f64178e50cdecac8832d106f.jpg

Names from left to right,

Kilt-guy, tddalton, supertrucker, mikeb32, thamm, travisthared, jolari

Pyzik
08-01-2016, 11:10 AM
Here is an album of pics from the meeting/shoot. I'll be adding to it over the next day.
Feel free to share them on Facebook or use them wherever if you are in them.

https://flic.kr/s/aHskEgzFR9

Here are some of my favorite shots.

https://c8.staticflickr.com/9/8863/28081572983_8e08a55775_b.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/JMtpir)
Presenting MGO Gun of the Year (https://flic.kr/p/JMtpir) by Damage Photos (https://www.flickr.com/photos/damagephotos/), on Flickr

https://c7.staticflickr.com/9/8849/28591344702_a26d5537f4_b.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/Kyw7F1)
MGO GOTY Henry Golden Boy (https://flic.kr/p/Kyw7F1) by Damage Photos (https://www.flickr.com/photos/damagephotos/), on Flickr

https://c3.staticflickr.com/9/8360/28668203386_e52fa2d95a_b.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/KFj35J)
DSC_1134 (https://flic.kr/p/KFj35J) by Damage Photos (https://www.flickr.com/photos/damagephotos/), on Flickr

https://c1.staticflickr.com/9/8870/28668188776_c76b8972f3_b.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/KFiXJQ)
DSC_1168 (https://flic.kr/p/KFiXJQ) by Damage Photos (https://www.flickr.com/photos/damagephotos/), on Flickr

https://c1.staticflickr.com/9/8263/28594446232_dc6f5a95b0_b.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/KyN1DE)
DSC_1181 (https://flic.kr/p/KyN1DE) by Damage Photos (https://www.flickr.com/photos/damagephotos/), on Flickr

https://c3.staticflickr.com/9/8751/28594439442_3bd15fd71c_b.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/KyMYCA)
DSC_1190 (https://flic.kr/p/KyMYCA) by Damage Photos (https://www.flickr.com/photos/damagephotos/), on Flickr

https://c2.staticflickr.com/9/8742/28700483145_441570ae49_b.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/KJatJi)
DSC_1237 (https://flic.kr/p/KJatJi) by Damage Photos (https://www.flickr.com/photos/damagephotos/), on Flickr

https://c4.staticflickr.com/9/8526/28084593163_ccbc7c1d77_b.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/JMJT6v)
DSC_1254 (https://flic.kr/p/JMJT6v) by Damage Photos (https://www.flickr.com/photos/damagephotos/), on Flickr

https://c7.staticflickr.com/9/8639/28668132646_72953d893e_b.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/KFiF45)
DSC_1263 (https://flic.kr/p/KFiF45) by Damage Photos (https://www.flickr.com/photos/damagephotos/), on Flickr

https://c3.staticflickr.com/9/8713/28415841370_bda51251cd_b.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/Ki1BDu)
DSC_1271 (https://flic.kr/p/Ki1BDu) by Damage Photos (https://www.flickr.com/photos/damagephotos/), on Flickr

https://c1.staticflickr.com/9/8827/28668107816_fc96f85b3e_b.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/KFixEY)
DSC_1276 (https://flic.kr/p/KFixEY) by Damage Photos (https://www.flickr.com/photos/damagephotos/), on Flickr

https://c3.staticflickr.com/9/8650/28083191034_bfbe3f2d29_b.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/JMBGhS)
DSC_1303 (https://flic.kr/p/JMBGhS) by Damage Photos (https://www.flickr.com/photos/damagephotos/), on Flickr

travisthared
08-01-2016, 11:22 AM
Nice pictures Dave!

Pyzik
08-01-2016, 11:28 AM
Nice pictures Dave!
Thanks sir

SeeTee
08-01-2016, 12:11 PM
Great pictures Dave! but who is the old guy wearing my name badge? and how did he get it?

Fuzzbutt
08-01-2016, 12:14 PM
I think that's a great pic of that "old" guy.

PhotoTom
08-01-2016, 12:27 PM
Nice pictures Dave!

Definitely! Good work! :thumbup:

Pyzik
08-01-2016, 12:45 PM
Thanks all

mikeb32
08-01-2016, 12:48 PM
Nice job, David!

j69charger500
08-02-2016, 11:01 PM
What dueling tree was that during the funshoot? Ive never seen a pistol rated tree work that well with 115gr 9mm before.

mikeb32
08-02-2016, 11:14 PM
Super Trucker or tedalton would be able to answer that question better than anyone, they were both involved in the procurement and purchase of it.
If they don't see this thread just PM one of them, or both!!

SeeTee
08-02-2016, 11:28 PM
What dueling tree was that during the funshoot? Ive never seen a pistol rated tree work that well with 115gr 9mm before.

We can thank the BOD for approving it and thank tedalton & Super Trucker for all the time spent getting it all put together so we would have it in time for the funshoot, along with the steel torso plates that were there to shoot at also.
I had a lot of fun giving it a try and judging by the splatter all over so did a lot of others!!

I sure one of them will be along to answer your question before long.

This is what was supposed to happen in reply to your post j69charger500, but Mikeb32 answered while I was correcting my oops, I am sorry about that!

Super Trucker
08-03-2016, 03:01 AM
GA Steel based in Texas is who made it.

chosos
08-03-2016, 01:54 PM
I wish I could have stuck around for the fun shoot, but my son was starting to get a bit antsy at having missed his noon naptime. :-)

Food was good as always and I'm glad the whether held out. Congrats to the new BoD.

j69charger500
08-03-2016, 09:49 PM
GA Steel based in Texas is who made it.

Thanks that and their hostage target are high up on the list

G22
08-11-2016, 02:21 PM
Just want to give a shout out and a big thank you to Cocowheats and remingtondude58 for coordinating and getting my stuff back to me.

Thank you guys!

remingtondude58
08-12-2016, 02:45 AM
Happy we could help you out bud!