PDA

View Full Version : FREE MGO MEMBERSHIP! - TOYS FOR TOTS DRIVE

PhotoTom
12-09-2016, 03:44 PM
FREE MEMBERSHIP! JUST MAKE A KID'S CHRISTMAS!!

MGO is hosting a "Toys for Tots" drive this year. All you have to do is donate a new/unopened toy (including gun related toys) worth $15 or more and you get a FREE 1-YEAR MEMBERSHIP (or renewal)…worth $25!! We currently have two drop-off points, in addition to the December Meeting/Fun Shoot (http://www.migunowners.org/forum/showthread.php?367874)…FiringLine in Westland and T-Rex Arms in Belleville. Just be sure to leave your NAME and PHONE NUMBER with the toy and we will be sure to get you signed-up for a FREE MEMBERSHIP (or renewal).

ALSO—If YOU are coming to the December Meeting/Fun Shoot (http://www.migunowners.org/forum/showthread.php?367874) and have a gun shop in your area (outside of Westland and/or Belleville…especially West, Central or North Michigan), please reach out to them and ask them if they would be a MGO Toys For Tots drop-off location. You will need to pick-up the toys and bring them to the December Meeting (or make alternate arrangements if you cannot make the meeting). If you can do both of these things…PLEASE DO! It is a WIN/WIN for the gun shops since it brings potential customers to the shop in a holiday spirit!

LET'S MAKE THIS DRIVE A HUGE SUCCESS!

steve77
12-09-2016, 10:47 PM
Can I get in on this somehow? I live too far to do anything in person, but I have paypal and would be happy to paypal someone if they would be willing to buy/donate something in my name.

mikeb32
12-10-2016, 12:26 AM
Can I get in on this somehow? I live too far to do anything in person, but I have paypal and would be happy to paypal someone if they would be willing to buy/donate something in my name.

Steve, If you want to do a PayPal donation that is fine. I will see it is from you, and know what it is for. Just use our normal paypal account.

Mike

steve77
12-10-2016, 10:23 AM
Steve, If you want to do a PayPal donation that is fine. I will see it is from you, and know what it is for. Just use our normal paypal account.

Mike

Done! Thanks for joining with Toys for Tots. Great way to reach out!

mikeb32
12-10-2016, 10:26 AM
Done! Thanks for joining with Toys for Tots. Great way to reach out!

Thanks!

Tallbear
12-10-2016, 10:57 AM
Is there a flyer that can be distributed to other shops explaining the program?

PhotoTom
12-10-2016, 10:58 AM

It's in the works…hopefully available today, but possibly not until Monday.

Coctailer
12-10-2016, 11:22 AM
Could someone make a Facebook banner for this?

zigziggityzoo
12-10-2016, 01:28 PM
Could someone make a Facebook banner for this?

You can share MGO's post about it: https://www.facebook.com/migunowners/posts/10154185129955835

PhotoTom
12-10-2016, 04:05 PM

It's in the works…hopefully available today, but possibly not until Monday.

Here is a flyer (attached). We have three flyers, one specific to Firing Line, one specific to T-Rex Arms (detailing drop off deadline times) and this generic one. If anybody gets another gun shop onboard, let me know and we can get a flyer made-up specific for them, too.

Big THANKS to oldmann1967 for doing the artwork/layout! :thumbup:

Tallbear
12-10-2016, 10:49 PM
What is the "last day" toys need to be in to MGO?

PhotoTom
12-10-2016, 10:53 PM
What is the "last day" toys need to be in to MGO?

On the Firing Line flyer, I specified 7pm on Friday Dec. 16th since that is when the meeting/fun shoot will be wrapping-up. On the T-Rex Arms flyer, I specified 3pm on Friday Dec. 16th since that is just before the meeting.

mikeb32
12-10-2016, 11:21 PM
On the Firing Line flyer, I specified 7pm on Friday Dec. 16th since that is when the meeting/fun shoot will be wrapping-up. On the T-Rex Arms flyer, I specified 3pm on Friday Dec. 16th since that is just before the meeting.

Tom,

Will you be picking up at T-Rex on Friday?

PhotoTom
12-10-2016, 11:31 PM
Tom,

Will you be picking up at T-Rex on Friday?

That's the plan, as long as I don't end-up with scheduling conflicts…but I figure even if I run late, I should still be able to pull it off.
If not, my fallback plan is to ask partdeux if he can swing it.

mikeb32
12-10-2016, 11:37 PM
Ok, Sounds good, Thank You!

mikeb32
12-12-2016, 10:39 AM
Here is a flyer (attached). We have three flyers, one specific to Firing Line, one specific to T-Rex Arms (detailing drop off deadline times) and this generic one. If anybody gets another gun shop onboard, let me know and we can get a flyer made-up specific for them, too.

Big THANKS to oldmann1967 for doing the artwork/layout! :thumbup:

I need someone to email me the Firing Line Specific Flyer, Please!!....president@migunowners.org

PhotoTom
12-12-2016, 11:30 AM
I need someone to email me the Firing Line Specific Flyer, Please!!....president@migunowners.org

I responded to your PM.

-Tom

mikeb32
12-12-2016, 12:21 PM
I responded to your PM.

-Tom

Box is up with Flyer on it at Firing Line........Thanks Oldman1967!