PDA

View Full Version : Allegan county

Twobe1
11-23-2017, 11:49 AM
Looking to lease hunting land for myself, son and grandson. For years 2018 and beyond, have excellent lease history with references. Never had a hunting violation in my lifetime nor my son or grandson. I'm retired and my son is in law enforcement. Also looking for land to purchase . Thank you for your consideration, other counties in this area considered as well.

Jhead
08-11-2018, 09:45 AM
Looking to lease hunting landfor myself, son and grandson. For years 2018 and beyond, have excellent lease history with references. Never had a hunting violation in my lifetime nor my son or grandson. I'm retired and my son is in law enforcement. Also looking for land to purchase . Thank you for your consideration, other counties in this area considered as well.

I have 22 acres in gobles. there's 15 acres of Agriculture is owned alfalfa field that's mine and 7 acres of wood deer population is very heavy I've seen a 16. And a 14 point fighting with each other for 45 minutes properties nap and hunted in the last 8 years interested in a year lease up to 5 year lease and the property would be exclusive of yours and your grandsons for hunting found it up to 75 head of deer in the field that one time