PDA

View Full Version : toys-tools-guns-rules-childrens-book-gun-safety

tenthumbs
01-08-2018, 09:38 AM

KANSAS CITY, MO – -(Ammoland.com)-Author Julie Golob is a prominent voice for sharing safe, responsible gun ownership throughout the firearms industry and beyond. Golob is a decorated multi-time world and national champion, an Army veteran, and a mother of two, and her newest book, Toys, Tools, Guns & Rules: A Children’s Book About Gun Safety, encourages families to begin having conversations about firearms with children at a young age.

https://www.ammoland.com/2018/01/toys-tools-guns-rules-childrens-book-gun-safety/?utm_source=Ammoland+Subscribers&utm_campaign=296fd7abc7-Monday_Morning_Email&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_6f6fac3eaa-296fd7abc7-21109673#axzz53bUV4cTN

fatskater
01-08-2018, 12:58 PM
This should raise the ire of the left. Responsibility for you is the job of the left government, not something YOU teach your child.

SteveS
01-17-2018, 12:23 PM
Has anyone seen this book? Is it any different than any other gun safety program?

13's
01-26-2018, 07:35 AM
Thanks for the post tt, worth looking into! My 4 year old was delivered to me as I was cleaning a few of my firearms a couple weeks ago. Stressing safety, of course (because I don't want her to be afraid of guns in the home,) we briefly went over what I had out & she already asked me to take her shooting! Maybe a little early lol.

It would be nice to have resources like these to help our little ones understand the basics, thanks again for the info.