PDA

View Full Version : Everyone Please Read: Email Auto-Responders

Knimrod
02-27-2009, 08:07 PM
This website automatically sends a large volume of email to users depending on how those users have certain options configured. If those users also have an email auto-responder activated, each of those emails will cause an email response to be generated and directed back at the Administrator (me).

Due to the heavy workload I already have dealing with this website and its related PMs and emails, those of you who have a registered email address with an auto-responder that is currently activated, may find your account disabled without notice until the auto-responder is deactivated.

It's gotten out of hand lately and it's just taking up too much of my time to sort through these emails. User are certainly welcome to have an email auto-responder configured for their own email account, just not as a registered email address here.

You're options would be to deactivate or disable the auto-responder or use a different email address that does not utilize an auto-responder. If you know nothing about an auto-responder for your own email account, you likely have nothing to worry about as they typically need to be turned on through some concerted effort at the email server level.

My options are to ignore my email or place this restriction on our registered accounts. I think it's in everyone's best interest if I continue to read my Admin email.

Your cooperation and understanding is appreciated. Thank you.

MGO Administrator

customizedcreationz
02-27-2009, 09:52 PM
:biggrin: