PDA

View Full Version : CMP Organization Membership Proof

Aveguy311
01-14-2019, 06:06 PM
I’ve decided to order my first Garand from the the CMP (excited!), and mail order is really the best option
for me due to my schedule.

Since I was not a member of an applicable organization I submitted dues to MGO for a membership.

My question for those of you who have purchased a CMP Garand and used your MGO membership, what documentation did you submit? Tha CMP application mentions a membership card but I’m not sure I’ll get one from MGO...but I do have my receipt.

Thanks in advance for your help,

-Aveguy

Roundballer
01-14-2019, 06:14 PM
You will get a "card" emailed to you when everything gets processed.

I haven't received mine yet, and it should have all been processed in December, but I am a patient person, there is a real work load there and they haven't killed my online presence yet.

PhotoTom
01-14-2019, 07:04 PM
Email Jon (Membership Manager and MGO Secretary) at membership@migunowenrs.org and/or secretary@migunowners.org…let him know that you need a membership card to make a purchase at CMP and he will take care of you.

Aveguy311
01-15-2019, 06:31 AM
Thank you both for the info!!!

-Aveguy

jonnyc76
01-15-2019, 11:27 AM
Thank you both for the info!!!

-Aveguy

I will get you a membership number and card when I get home from work today. Please shoot me an email at membership@migunowners.org with your actual name.

Aveguy311
01-17-2019, 06:37 AM
I will get you a membership number and card when I get home from work today. Please shoot me an email at membership@migunowners.org with your actual name.

Done. Thank you so very much!!

-Aveguy