PDA

View Full Version : New - In Process - Read This, Its a +1 for Humanity

Bigprintz
06-30-2019, 04:30 PM
Took my course June 1. Submitted paperwork and money to clerks office on the 3rd. Kept checking the m ail for a couple of weeks with no license. Finally I decide to go to the clerks office because I have heard it has only been taking roughly 10 days and wondered if there was something preventing mine from being processed. When I got there, the clerk took my license to the back to talk to her manager and then all I could think was GREAT IM GETTING ARRESTED FOR SOMETHING haha.. turns out, since your license is only good for 5 years and my birthday is July 1st, the manager said, I can print it now and it will be good for 4 years and 1 week, or you can wait an until after your birthday and it will be good for 5 years. I thought that was really cool of them, it would have been nice to receive a phonecall or email to let me know that my license was on hold as a favor to me, but either way I do appreciate them taking care of my. Way to go +1 for Mt Clemens County Clerks Office.

Bigprintz
07-02-2019, 08:01 PM
Took my course June 1. Submitted paperwork and money to clerks office on the 3rd. Kept checking the m ail for a couple of weeks with no license. Finally I decide to go to the clerks office because I have heard it has only been taking roughly 10 days and wondered if there was something preventing mine from being processed. When I got there, the clerk took my license to the back to talk to her manager and then all I could think was GREAT IM GETTING ARRESTED FOR SOMETHING haha.. turns out, since your license is only good for 5 years and my birthday is July 1st, the manager said, I can print it now and it will be good for 4 years and 1 week, or you can wait an until after your birthday and it will be good for 5 years. I thought that was really cool of them, it would have been nice to receive a phonecall or email to let me know that my license was on hold as a favor to me, but either way I do appreciate them taking care of my. Way to go +1 for Mt Clemens County Clerks Office.

ok, my birthday was yesterday, whats the holdup??? hahaha

DrScaryGuy
07-03-2019, 08:15 AM
That's a cook clerk.
Does your aging application act as proof/license? I think they do that with renewals, but I don't know about initial applications.

Bigprintz
07-06-2019, 07:03 AM
That's a cook clerk.
Does your aging application act as proof/license? I think they do that with renewals, but I don't know about initial applications.

Im not sure that it effects anything other than give me a full 5 years before expiration. Btw it arrived yesterday the 5th, it was processed on th 1st, 3 days and a holiday. Im a happy camper.