PDA

View Full Version : NOW AVAILABLE! INSTANT FORUM PERKS UPON SIGNUP/PAYMENT! "AND MORE!"

PhotoTom
08-27-2019, 01:11 PM
Your NEW MGO Board of Directors Are Excited to Announce

New and improved Membership Processing that now grants you…INSTANT FORUM PERKS upon signup!

We recognize the frustrations of folks joining over the past year and have already taken steps to fix that!
We are now taking the process improvement a step further for those that are looking for forum perks!
We have improved the process to…INSTANT forum perks! We can't do much better than that!

Well, yes we can…
For the month of September, we are offering full price memberships for 20% off, when joining/renewing via the INSTANT forum perks option!

$25 for one year is being offered for $20
$65 for 3 years is being offered for $52
$100 for 5 years is being offered for $80
$400 for LIFETIME Membership is being offered for $320 (LIMITED QUANTITY - This offer will be removed after 6 sold - UPDATE: SOLD OUT!)

On top of that, you get INSTANT upgraded forum perks!

Did you just recently join or renew at the full price? No problem! You can still take advantage of this sale price and add-onto your existing membership. You lose nothing since the additional months of membership are simply added onto your current membership's expiration date.

This offer is limited to the month of September ONLY! Don't let the opportunity pass you by!
The Membership sale prices apply ONLY to those using the INSTANT forum perks join/renew option. Those joining/renewing via the traditional processing method will be charged the full price due to the additional manual processing.

CLICK HERE FOR THE INSTANT FORUM PERKS/SALE PRICED MEMBERSHIPS!
https://www.migunowners.org/forum/payments.php

What are the perks of Membership?
CLICK HERE (https://www.migunowners.org/forum/showthread.php?313384-MGO-Membership-Perks)

tenthumbs
08-29-2019, 04:28 PM
I got a renewal email on 8/27 and tried to renew for a 2 year senior today. It won't allow me to renew for 2 years.

My membership expires on 8/31 per the email. I'm not looking for the discount..just not to let my membership lapse.

With only a 3 day notice, it won't be easy. I know things have been hectic lately so this is an observation, not a complaint. :thumbup:

Quads
08-29-2019, 04:36 PM
Can you please expand on where this option is:

INSTANT forum perks join/renew option

Can't find anything here on it:
https://home.migunowners.org/product-category/memberships/

PhotoTom
08-29-2019, 05:03 PM
Can you please expand on where this option is:

Can't find anything here on it:
https://home.migunowners.org/product-category/memberships/

The INSTANT FORUM PERKS option will be on there September 1st.

The issue that folks were complaining about was having paid for a membership, but not getting their forum perks (increased PM capacity, ability to upload and host pictures/attachments to MGO's server, ability to bump Marketplace ads, the allowance for more than 3 ads on the first page of a Marketplace category at a time, avatar, sig line, access to Members Only forums/deals, etc, etc, etc.) for several weeks/months after payment.

This improvement will give folks instant forum perks upon payment submission.

For those renewing prior to expiration, while they are still in the Members user group on the forums, there will be nothing different other than automatic renewal reminders when the expiration date is nearing.

PhotoTom
08-29-2019, 05:07 PM
I got a renewal email on 8/27 and tried to renew for a 2 year senior today. It won't allow me to renew for 2 years.

My membership expires on 8/31 per the email. I'm not looking for the discount..just not to let my membership lapse.

With only a 3 day notice, it won't be easy. I know things have been hectic lately so this is an observation, not a complaint. :thumbup:

For any discounted memberships (senior, military, etc), they must still be processed manually.
The standard options are 1 year, 3 year or 5 year.

For 2 years, you can simply purchase 2 1-year memberships and your expiration date will be set to expire after the 2nd year.

Quads
08-29-2019, 05:51 PM
The INSTANT FORUM PERKS option will be on there September 1st.

Thank you.
I'll check back then.

thamm
08-29-2019, 07:03 PM

Hectic here, also. I apologize. I was late getting August renewal notices out. You won't be removed September 1st. The 2nd, on the other hand...

tenthumbs
08-29-2019, 08:59 PM
For any discounted memberships (senior, military, etc), they must still be processed manually.
The standard options are 1 year, 3 year or 5 year.

For 2 years, you can simply purchase 2 1-year memberships and your expiration date will be set to expire after the 2nd year.

I tried, you (rather I) can't. The software as best as I can tell, won't allow any other than 1 year in the senior category.

gjgalligan
08-30-2019, 07:46 PM
Will we be able to print a membership ID card?
I've been waiting since June for mine.

PhotoTom
08-31-2019, 09:24 AM
Will we be able to print a membership ID card?
I've been waiting since June for mine.

No, for those wanting a membership card, reach out to Tyler:
PM: Tyler (https://www.migunowners.org/forum/private.php?do=newpm&u=41465) <— Link
email: membership@migunowners.org

JLHOG
09-01-2019, 08:28 AM
I just renewed via the instant sign up. How do I get the "paid membership" avatar? (I did try searching) Also when I was a paid member a while back I thought there were some options at the header of the web page for paying members that I do not see now. Is everything fully functional when doing the instant sign up? Thanks,,,

PhotoTom
09-01-2019, 08:28 AM
The original post has been updated with the following link for INSTANT Forum Perks and the Sale Prices:
https://www.migunowners.org/forum/payments.php

PhotoTom
09-01-2019, 08:39 AM
I just renewed via the instant sign up. How do I get the "paid membership" avatar? (I did try searching) Also when I was a paid member a while back I thought there were some options at the header of the web page for paying members that I do not see now. Is everything fully functional when doing the instant sign up? Thanks,,,

You are fully activated. I can tell because "MGO Member" is showing under your name.
The MGO Member avatar should show up within 1/2 hour. If it does not, just reach out to either zigziggityzoo or G22 (forum admins) and they can correct it for you.
That has no bearing on your forum perks, you have it all as soon as you submitted payment!

Thank you for your support!

PhotoTom
09-01-2019, 08:43 AM
Also when I was a paid member a while back I thought there were some options at the header of the web page for paying members that I do not see now. Is everything fully functional when doing the instant sign up? Thanks,,,

The "Members Only" forums are now just below the "MGO Information Desk" category. They should be the second category for you.

JLHOG
09-01-2019, 08:46 AM
You are fully activated. I can tell because "MGO Member" is showing under your name.
The MGO Member avatar should show up within 1/2 hour. If it does not, just reach out to either zigziggityzoo or G22 (forum admins) and they can correct it for you.
That has no bearing on your forum perks, you have it all as soon as you submitted payment!

Thank you for your support!

Well there the avatar is. I need to learn some patience. Thanks Tom

Quads
09-01-2019, 09:22 AM
Thank you.
I'll check back then.

Check, and done. 3 yrs. Thx.

PhotoTom
09-01-2019, 12:47 PM
I tried, you (rather I) can't. The software as best as I can tell, won't allow any other than 1 year in the senior category.

Now you can!

PhotoTom
09-01-2019, 01:10 PM
Edited the original post to include a link to Membership Perks:
MGO Membership Perks (https://www.migunowners.org/forum/showthread.php?313384-MGO-Membership-Perks)

Smokepole
09-01-2019, 01:11 PM

Now you can!

...Had the same problem several years ago,and just figured the "software" maybe knew more than I did,and it was because "it" felt that I might not be around that much longer.

But then I listened to the voices in my flip phone,and I knew I was still ok!

:wink:

PhotoTom
09-01-2019, 02:01 PM
Updated original post:

3 Lifetime Memberships sold at the sale price so far…only 3 left before that option is removed from the sale!

Viking
09-01-2019, 07:59 PM
Updated original post:

3 Lifetime Memberships sold at the sale price so far…only 3 left before that option is removed from the sale!

Well done, I was expecting that to vanish at midnight :p

tenthumbs
09-02-2019, 07:10 AM
...Had the same problem several years ago,and just figured the "software" maybe knew more than I did,and it was because "it" felt that I might not be around that much longer.

But then I listened to the voices in my flip phone,and I knew I was still ok!

:wink:

I'll be renewing today. My flip phone advised me not to buy any green bananas. lol

EDIT: Thanks Tom!

Smokepole
09-02-2019, 09:23 AM
I'll be renewing today. My flip phone advised me not to buy any green bananas. lol

EDIT: Thanks Tom!

Now, that's a smart phone!

;)

PhotoTom
09-08-2019, 01:10 PM
Lifetime Memberships are limited to 6 for this sale.

We have sold 5…ONLY ONE LEFT!

G22
09-10-2019, 11:00 AM
All 6 Lifetime Memberships have been sold, but you can still get a great deal on 1, 3, and 5ry memberships!

Now through the end of September.

Tallbear
09-23-2019, 04:44 PM
Time is running out on this deal !!!

One week and it will be gone !!!

Kilt Guy
09-29-2019, 07:12 PM
Tomorrow is the last day!!!

PhotoTom
09-30-2019, 07:00 AM
Today is the last day!!!

PhotoTom
10-01-2019, 06:46 AM
Yesterday was the last day!!!!

G22
10-01-2019, 09:53 AM
Fellow MGO Members, and soon to be MGO Members!

New Auto-Renew (*) options have been added for those who wish to keep their membership up to date. :thumbup:

Forgot when your membership expires? :doh: Don't worry about it!

Renewal reminder went into your spam folder? :doh: Don't worry about it!

Auto-Renew Memberships have been added below the expiring membership options, and are noted as such with an (*) as shown below:

https://i.imgur.com/hHzkL3x.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/qK4z4K5.jpg