PDA

View Full Version : New - 45 Days (Still waiting)

natew
08-08-2020, 12:48 PM
Applied and fingerprinted on 06/25/2020. Still no sign of license. According to USPS Informed Delivery it isn’t coming today.

Will update when I receive. In the meantime I will be carrying with fingerprint receipt. The wait is finally over.

EDIT: Day 61 still waiting. I called and was basically blown off. Won’t be calling again. At least we have the 45 day rule for incompetency. I noticed someone else got there’s recent in 20 some days, I wouldn’t be surprised if mine is lost somewhere or stuffed away and forgotten. Thanks again Monroe County.

WildBanshee117
08-08-2020, 04:42 PM
Best of luck my friend. I highly recommend you give them a call this week.

natew
08-08-2020, 06:42 PM
Best of luck my friend. I highly recommend you give them a call this week.

I saw you got yours finally. So do you think they sent it before you called, or after? I will give them until Friday then Iíll call.

WildBanshee117
08-09-2020, 12:39 AM
Well the stamp says the day before I called and my active date was July 31st. I am guessing that they actually did mail it then based on that information. I think USPS is just having a rough time right now. That was not the only piece of mail that had been delivered way late. I would definitely not wait to call them, do it Monday or at the start of the week. If you are on a similar timeline to myself you should probably have it Monday or Tuesday.

natew
08-09-2020, 08:56 PM
Well the stamp says the day before I called and my active date was July 31st. I am guessing that they actually did mail it then based on that information. I think USPS is just having a rough time right now. That was not the only piece of mail that had been delivered way late. I would definitely not wait to call them, do it Monday or at the start of the week. If you are on a similar timeline to myself you should probably have it Monday or Tuesday.

If I had to guess I will probably end up getting it this week based of your info. Iíll give them a call for sure.

WildBanshee117
08-13-2020, 01:17 PM
It has been a while now, have you called the clerks office yet or received your license?

natew
08-24-2020, 12:03 PM
It has been a while now, have you called the clerks office yet or received your license?

Hi. I still havenít received my license. I called at day 50ish, they said they were trying to get them out as quick as possible. Didnít even ask my name. Lady on the phone extremely rude. I am not calling them again. I have my receipt and have been using that as my license. I will update soon as I receive it.