PDA

View Full Version : Need a Safe

JohnJak
10-11-2020, 11:56 AM
Want to buy a safe way under $500.00 for my gun slinging kid sister. Any deals out there? Any coupon codes?

Fuel Fire Desire
10-11-2020, 12:00 PM
If I were to recommend a store, I’d say Able Safe in Pinconning. I’ve bought all of my safes and safe accessories from there. Great service, and they can order just about anything for you, as well as having a good supply of used safes. I have gotten discounts there for picking up items myself, and saying I was coming from down state. They’re eager for business.

Sledhead
10-11-2020, 12:18 PM
If I were to recommend a store, I’d say Able Safe in Pinconning. I’ve bought all of my safes and safe accessories from there. Great service, and they can order just about anything for you, as well as having a good supply of used safes. I have gotten discounts there for picking up items myself, and saying I was coming from down state. They’re eager for business.

Great guy.

mittenman
10-11-2020, 02:52 PM
I bought a safe at Able Safe in Pinconning and had a similar experience to the above two posters. Good selection, good prices, good customer service and they offer 1 year interest free financing.