PDA

View Full Version : Wayne County CPL

BugsSon402
07-16-2021, 10:48 AM
Welp...I made my CPL appointment online and it was about one month out. I went to Wayne County today and completed the process for my CPL today. I'll let you all know how long it takes until I receive my card in the mail.

BugsSon402
08-30-2021, 07:30 PM
Today was day 45, no CPL yet. I know I can start carrying tomorrow because of the timeframe they didn't meet. Is there a number I can call to ask how much longer until my CPL will be mailed?

TheWabbit
08-30-2021, 10:09 PM
Today was day 45, no CPL yet. I know I can start carrying tomorrow because of the timeframe they didn't meet. Is there a number I can call to ask how much longer until my CPL will be mailed?

I found an email address on the county clerk site. I had waited 90 days or something for my renewal and come to find out they issued me a new card like 8 days after I put in for the renewal. It either didn't get sent or was lost in the mail and 3 or 4 days later I got my new one.

balthisar
08-31-2021, 06:51 AM
Meanwhile the earliest appointment I could score for Wayne County is January 20th.

BugsSon402
09-01-2021, 11:27 AM
I found an email address on the county clerk site. I had waited 90 days or something for my renewal and come to find out they issued me a new card like 8 days after I put in for the renewal. It either didn't get sent or was lost in the mail and 3 or 4 days later I got my new one.

Thanks. I emailed them and they replied asking me to call a phone number that doesn't accept calls. WTF

TheWabbit
09-01-2021, 02:01 PM
Thanks. I emailed them and they replied asking me to call a phone number that doesn't accept calls. WTF

LOL! Sorry but that figures! Was this the email address? clerkhelp@waynecounty.com
I would just email them and say try again.
I got an answer by email within a day. Best of luck!

BugsSon402
09-02-2021, 03:46 AM
LOL! Sorry but that figures! Was this the email address? clerkhelp@waynecounty.com
I would just email them and say try again.
I got an answer by email within a day. Best of luck!

Thanks. I actually found a monitored email but the person was no help. She said no CPL information could be given via email. I'll try the email you suggested.

BugsSon402
09-02-2021, 08:29 AM
Got it all figured out. Thanks for the help.