PDA

View Full Version : New Administrator

Knimrod
05-06-2009, 09:20 AM
With the recent and unfortunate resignation of Tallbear from his long standing duties as Administrator of these forums, I find it necessary to appoint a new Administrator. I didn't have to look far however as one of the existing forum staff was already well qualified for the role. Our new Admin's dedication and service to this community is well known and recognized. In addition, he is well respected and has an accurate and comprehensive grasp on the history, principles and traditions of this community and organization.

Please welcome PhotoTom as our new Administrator.

Lastly, I wish to publicly thank Mike "Tallbear" Thiede for his past service to this organization. Many of the members here may not realize this but it was Mike who single-handedly took on the responsibility for bringing back this organization from the edge of collapse several short years ago. He has worked hard promoting this organization and its mission to the benefit of all Michigan's gun owners. The recent and continued growth and success of this organization is in no small part due to Mike's vision and tireless efforts at promoting, organizing and leading the charge. Mike is a born leader and has no trouble making the tough decisions no matter how popular or unpopular. He has always put this organization ahead of his own self interests. If there is a face and father of MGO, it is indeed Mike Thiede.

Thank you Mike.

Lance
MGO Internet Administrator

who dat
05-06-2009, 09:22 AM
Tallbear:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

PT
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

NickS
05-06-2009, 09:36 AM
Welcome PhotoTom. Looking forward to working with you. As for Tallbear, I can only echo Lance's words. A great man to work with and I will miss our get togethers. He still remains a good friend.

pgaplayerless
05-06-2009, 09:37 AM
Congrats to all those involved.

And since curiousity killed the cat, why did Tallbear resign?

RifleGuy
05-06-2009, 09:41 AM
Thank you, Mr. Thiede, for your hard work and dedication; MGO and it's membership is greatly indebted to you. God bless you and yours.

Thank you PhotoTom, for stepping in to fill the void; and thank you in advance for your service and dedication to this organization and it's peoples. And upon you and yours I also wish God's blessings.

Respectfully,

-Tim (the RifleGuy)

jcurtis
05-06-2009, 10:11 AM
Congrats

RevDerb
05-06-2009, 10:17 AM
Congratulations and "thanks," PhotoTom; and thank you Tallbear for your past service. :thumbup:

Done Deal
05-06-2009, 01:44 PM
Congrats Tom....that should at least get ya a 50% raise over Super Mod pay.

MICPL
05-06-2009, 01:58 PM
Congrats Tom!

:cheers:

Kimber45
05-06-2009, 02:38 PM
Mike "Tallbear, Thiede thank you for your hard work and dedication. Photo Tom, you've got big shoes to fill but I know you will do it.

that guy
05-07-2009, 03:25 AM
Congratulations Photo Tom!

also

sorry to hear Mike left

Thank you Tallbear for all of your past service and dedication

327poc
05-07-2009, 06:27 AM
Welcome to your new role Tom and thanks Mike for everything you have done for MGO.

Jerry
05-07-2009, 07:54 AM
Thanks for all your efforts Mike . We will miss your expertise in all that you did for this Org.

Welcome PhotoTom.

Cherokee
05-07-2009, 11:18 AM
Congrats Tom!

Thanx for your past ( and I'm sure future, in some way ) service tallbear.

wwjmaj
05-07-2009, 03:35 PM
Congratulations PT. I hope to have the pleasure of meeting you and working with you for the benefit of MGO.

TALLBEAR you leave huge shoes to fill. THANK YOU for all you have done. Good Luck in all you will do.

Mark

customizedcreationz
05-09-2009, 08:33 AM
Tallbear, thank you for your service and it was nice to meet you recently at the show.

PhotoTom, good luck and best wishes. I am sure we'll hook up soon.

Todd

MINISFORME
05-10-2009, 07:53 PM
Although I have never met either man, I thank TALLBEAR for his dedication and service to this site and thank PhotoTom for stepping in to fill his shoes..

To me, this is THE BEST gun/political site on the net.

Sincerely,
Jeff

goldwing2000
05-10-2009, 08:08 PM
Congrats to all those involved.

And since curiousity killed the cat, why did Tallbear resign?

x2

Or is it all hush-hush? Is Mike still going to be hanging around or has he entered the witless protection program or something?

Done Deal
05-10-2009, 11:13 PM
x2

Or is it all hush-hush? Is Mike still going to be hanging around or has he entered the witless protection program or something?

I think he addressed that in one of the threads of late...just don't know which one.

GREASEMONKEY
05-12-2009, 06:32 PM
Tallbear, thanks for the great work.

PhotoTom, congrats are in order for you.

With me being a moderator on another forum, I know it's a lot of thankless work, but it has to be done.

Cheers

YZR
05-20-2009, 11:19 AM
Congrats and thanks to all who maintain this great site!