PDA

View Full Version : Stoeger M2000 12ga. semi-auto... Wyandotte

JMB19
05-27-2009, 09:31 AM
Does anyone near me have an owners manual for a Stoeger Model 2000 12ga. that I could borrow for a few days to scan into computer or a link to where to print one? I got this gun on trade and love it. Also, is there any issues I should be weary of? I have a couple hundred rounds through it with no issues so far. Want to clean it soon and have no idea how to get bolt out; just can get barrel off obviously. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks, Jeff.

remingtondude58
05-27-2009, 01:29 PM
Try this http://gunshowonthenet.com/Gun_Manuals/Gun_Manuals6/Stoeger%20M2000.pdf

JMB19
05-27-2009, 10:24 PM
Try this http://gunshowonthenet.com/Gun_Manuals/Gun_Manuals6/Stoeger%20M2000.pdf
I tried but; the file says it is damaged, and won't open. Thanks anyway. Any more info would be good.

Shyster
05-28-2009, 04:38 AM
I tried but; the file says it is damaged, and won't open. Thanks anyway. Any more info would be good.

The problem seems to be with your computer. I just tried to download and no problem. If you need a copy LMK I live in Riverview and can print it for you.

JMB19
05-28-2009, 09:14 AM
The problem seems to be with your computer. I just tried to download and no problem. If you need a copy LMK I live in Riverview and can print it for you.
You are right sir, I had to save file to documents then, open it. I seem to always have to do that with pdf files. I don't know how to fix it. Thanks for the offer to print that for me. I will try to do it but; I always have a problem with pdf files printing way too small also. Are these easy fixes? I am not really computer stupid but, far from a genius also. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Shyster!
Jeff

Groo
05-28-2009, 01:06 PM
you might want to contact steoger, I think the mfgs often give em out free, sort of a CYA in case of lawsuites.

JMB19
05-28-2009, 01:22 PM
you might want to contact steoger, I think the mfgs often give em out free, sort of a CYA in case of lawsuites.
Thanks. Gun is for sale anyways. If new owner wants it i'll let them know that.