PDA

View Full Version : would like to become a cpl instructor.

Lilshooter52
07-20-2009, 04:10 PM
Hello why I'm putting the thread up because I want to become a instructor for cpl class and I can not find anyone that does them. I have look on the NRA website if anyone knows of someone in flint Michigan I would be very thankful.

sk1nw4lk3r
07-20-2009, 04:41 PM
Hello why I'm putting the thread up because I want to become a instructor for cpl class and I can not find anyone that does them. I have look on the NRA website if anyone knows of someone in flint Michigan I would be very thankful.

Theres a guy here that's a trainer for the NRA for people to become CPL instructors... can't remember his username...

Lilshooter52
07-20-2009, 04:56 PM
If u remember his name or anything please sen a mess.

uno_eye
07-20-2009, 05:05 PM
wishin-i-was-fishin is a training counsler and i believe his next class is sometime in october.

you can find his info here

http://migunteacher.com/

Lilshooter52
07-20-2009, 05:12 PM
Ok thank u I will call him in a little bit

wishn-i-was-fishn
07-20-2009, 05:18 PM
I am holding an NRA Instructor Course October 9, 10, and 11 in Holly MI.

If you are not currently an NRA certified instructor in another discipline you will need to attend all three days. Cost for all three days is $360 if you register before Sept. 1. I will have registration form and pre-course questionnaire on my website calendar page before the end of this week.
A non-refundable deposit equal to 50% of your tuition total is required to hold a seat in this course.

You must be a pistol shooter to register for this course. You must provide evidence of pistol experience (CPL course certificate, competitive shooting record or score sheet, qualification card, etc.) or complete a pre-course shooting evaluation.

Feel free to contact me with questions via PM or email.

I have an excellent reputation among instructors who have taken this course from me. I teach the program the NRA way, no shortcuts and share with you skills and solutions acquired through the practical experience of regularly teaching these classes and mentoring and developing new instructors.

PhotoTom
07-20-2009, 09:18 PM
Moved to GNFT forum

- Admin

sullyxlh
07-26-2009, 08:35 AM
http://www.migunowners.org/forum/showthread.php?t=50132