PDA

View Full Version : Ruger 10/22 blueprint?

Crazy Ivan
09-02-2009, 08:19 AM
I wounder if there is anyone who knows were to find a blueprint of the Ruger 10/22?
I mean the entire blueprint with all parts, NOT the reciver only. Its also important that the tolerance´s are written etc etc....

JohnJak
09-04-2009, 07:45 AM
Google Ruger 10/22 blueprint.
Plenty listed.

Crazy Ivan
09-04-2009, 08:48 AM
I have done that, and all I find is the blueprint for the reciver or simple schematics over the rifle.
What Im looking for is all parts. So I havent found it.......Not yet anyway.
Just thought I could be convinient and try here.
Thanks anyway.

TomE
09-05-2009, 08:53 AM
Palidin Press had a manual out on how to modify that rifle with prints,specs etc.Don't know if they sell it anymore,but prolly can find one for you.Is Sweden the country or city?

Crazy Ivan
09-06-2009, 07:41 AM
Thanks TomE.I gona take a look at their site right away.Been looking for this for some time now.
Sweden is the country in northern Europe.Allready autum here and the leaves are yellow and falling off.

frank206
02-10-2010, 12:10 PM
go to brownells .com type in factory parts in the search then click on the ruger logo than a list of ruger guns will come up click on your gun and get a schematic...

dougwg
02-10-2010, 12:14 PM
go to brownells .com type in factory parts in the search then click on the ruger logo than a list of ruger guns will come up click on your gun and get a schematic...
A "schematic" is not the same as a blueprint.

He needs a blueprint with both dimension's and tolerance's I'm sure because he wishes to make some or all parts himself.

Rara
02-10-2010, 05:02 PM
Good luck. I don't think you'll ever find one w/ the tolerances on it. Anything you find will be from what someone has measured off an existing part; Ruger would never allow the actual prints to get out, and probably sue if they ever did.

Your best bet is to work off an existing 10/22 if you can't find a drawing for a specific part.

bongi11
02-10-2010, 05:51 PM
I have a reciever blue print with dim. but no tolerances. Is that what your looking for?

7.62 Nato
02-10-2010, 08:17 PM
Ivan might not respond. He is in Sweden and hasn't signed in since 10/09.

_DK_
02-11-2010, 08:04 AM
I'd be careful sharing gunsmithing info and advice with someone in another county... Especially potentially copywrited materials on an open forum.

Who knows what their laws are pertaining to things of that nature...
A quick Google search on Sweden's gun laws show some very strict gun ownership laws...

Crazy Ivan
02-13-2010, 07:10 PM
Sorry everyone for the late reply,Had to move because of job and all that comes with it.Hope you understand....

Bongie11. Thanks, but not really.I was looking for the entire drawings.But I do preciate the offer.Thanks.

DK Its true that we do have some very strickt laws conserning this subject.There are licenses recuired for work with and also posses SOME parts of, or the entire weapon ( I have some parts that doesnt recuire licenses for other weapons). But there is no law what so ever in owning a blueprint.I have some allready.But not the Ruger 10/22.
Basicly the laws is written to make the goverment know the amount and were all weapons are as well as what kind.As long as one get the clear sign from the police its no problem making the changes one wants.But one needs all on paper.
Regarding the copyright laws I suspect they are about the same as over there.