PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Hunting Partner (Awesome Spot)

SIG229R
09-18-2009, 01:48 PM
I am looking for someone to come up to Hale and do some Deer Hunting with me this November, I am planning on hunting the first 3 or 4 days of opening gun season, the guy who normally hunts with me just backed out due to financial reasons, and every other hunter I know already has plans, I lease an Awesome spot over in Hale Michigan, the land owner has over 200 acres and lets me utilize 45 acres for 2 hunters, the land is woods and open fields, and the land owner has planted crops on the 45 acres, I have hunted this property the past 2 seasons and I fill all of my tags every season, their are a lot of Deer running around on this property, big Bucks as well, you would not be dissapointed on this Private Land.

The cost is $270 per hunter and the cost of the Motel room down the road 2 miles away, its well worth it too, I usually see over 20 deer in my sights each season on this property, and the land owner has just e-mailed me Pics of 2 8-pointers on the spot I rent out.

You must be a non smoker and someone who respects the land if you want to hunt this property with me, I shot a nice 7 pointer last season and I plan on getting something much bigger this season..... I have a tree stand set up and a real nice ground blind set up, so all you will need is a rifle and some licenses......Doe permits are available for this property as well.

If interested than e-mail me ASAP. I live over in Madison Heights

Thanks,
Dan

Ruger
09-18-2009, 02:15 PM
Dan,
That's one of the nicest offers I've ever seen. I hope you hook up with someone that appreciates your thoughtfulness.
I hunt opening day only, the rest of the time I'm cooking and teaching the grand kids and nephews on how to dress out a deer and then butcher them.

May your hunt be as enjoyable as your post.

Ruger :thumbup:

mikethepike
09-19-2009, 12:01 PM
I would be all over that if i didnt have plans. Sounds like somebody will be taking home some venison

jeff52984
09-27-2009, 08:13 PM
sounds nice but im a smoker go figure

fantastixvoyage
09-28-2009, 05:31 PM
Sig I sent you a PM. Very nice of you to offer this, seems to be getting tougher every year to find private land open to hunters.

SIG229R
10-12-2009, 06:53 PM
I found someone to go. Thanks...