PDA

View Full Version : Welcome franky A. / Krav Maga at MTAC!

Live Safe Academy
09-22-2009, 09:41 AM
MTAC is honored to host Krav Maga by franky A. every Saturday from 10am to 12pm.

Please contact franky A. directly for questions and registration.

We hope to see you there.

Stay Safe!

Ian Kinder - Director of Training
Michigan Tactical Airsoft Center
14009 Achyl Ave
Warren, MI 48089
mtacusa@gmail.com
www.mtacusa.com

franky1
09-25-2009, 01:36 PM
i thank you for having me .... my contact number is 586 372 1335 or franky502@yahoo.com ...... i will post what the class will cover as soon as i get it all together .... again thank you.

Joeywhat
09-25-2009, 01:53 PM
Sweet...this should be something I can get to every week. is it going to be the same class each week or building on past lessons each time?

franky1
09-25-2009, 01:58 PM
building on what you have learned from week to week .... but if you dont start from day one its not a big deal at all.

franky1
09-25-2009, 07:26 PM
SURIVING REALISTIC THREAT INSTITUTE LLC.

THIS IS NOT A KARATE CLASS, MIXED MARTIAL ARTS, BJJ NOR IS IT A FITNESS CLASS. WE DEAL WITH REAL LIFE, REAL WEAPONS AND REAL DEAL "NO NONSENSE" STRAIGHT TO THE POINT TECHNIQUES. THIS CLASS WILL GIVE YOU THE UPPER HAND IN ANY LIFE TREATENING SITUATION. THE CLASS WILL BE ONGOING AS WELL AS ON DEMAND PRIVATE INSTRUCTION.

With Krav Maga, there are no hard-and-fast rules, and no distinction in training for men and women. It is not a sport, and there are no specific uniforms, attire or competitions. All the techniques focus on maximum efficiency in real-life conditions. Krav Maga generally assumes a no quarter situation where the attacks and defenses are intended for life threatening situations. The techniques aim to neutralize these threats and escape by inducing the most pain or damage to the attackers, as rapidly and safely as possible. Strikes to the attackers groin, eyes, head, throat, knees, etc ...and improvised use of any objects available will maximize personal safety in a fight. The instructors modify the techniques to fit the circumstances as well as the student.

While no limits are placed on techniques to be used in life-threatening situations, the legal need to inflict the appropriate minimal damage in other circumstances is recognized and stressed.
The guiding principles for those performing Krav Maga techniques are:

Neutralize the threat
Avoid injury
Go from defending to attacking as quickly as possible
Use the body's natural reflexes
Strike at any vulnerable point
Use any tool or object nearby
Tactically plan a retreat

(Again, this must be read in the context of a life-threatening situation, either to oneself or one's immediate family.)

The new facility is on 10 mile and grosebeck at the MTAC (MICHIGAN TACTICAL AIRSOFT CENTER)

They're traing 'force on force' with airsoft and SIMS. The facility is staged with a 6 bedroom house, party store, bank, jail, and more...(all are furnished accordingly). They rent airsoft guns but they reccomend you bringing your own.

SRT is stepping up to the next level with hand to hand and force on force training.

classes will be held at

Michigan Tactical Airsoft Center
14009 Achyl Ave
Warren, MI 48089

Head Instructor, SRT
Frank Amalfitano

CONTACT ME DIRECTLY IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS
Franky502@yahoo.com
586 372 1335

MLG
10-01-2009, 06:58 PM
When does this start and what is the cost?

Live Safe Academy
10-02-2009, 05:30 AM
I just spoke with Frank. His class starts this Saturday.

franky1
10-09-2009, 01:13 AM
hope to see you all there this sat ..... thanks to all that came last week