PDA

View Full Version : Need hunters saftety this week....

Eric B
10-04-2009, 11:48 AM
Hi All,

I am trying to get my hunters safety by this weekend. My future father-in-law wants to go hunting with me.

Is there any one willing and qualified to give the field portion of this course: http://www.hunter-ed.com/mi/? I am willing to travel an hour or so from the Zeeland area and buy lunch/pay for whomever is willing to help out. I called some on the places on the DNR's website that were "home study," but they required 2 days of class yet.

Thanks,

Eric

Ruger
10-04-2009, 01:33 PM
Dear Eric,
I'd never try to dissuade or point you in another direction but if my "FFIL" wanted to take/go/or otherwise make his intentions known that he wants to hunt with me prior to my marriage to his daughter that might be spelling or at the very least whispering that only one of ya may be coming home from that hunt!:naughty:
Be very cautious of FFIL's! they can kill ya and get away with it! :wink:

Eric B
10-04-2009, 01:39 PM
Haha. :grin:

Thankfully the fiance will be there too. I asked him before proposing and he approved with excitement. So I think I should be safe, but maybe its time to borrow my buddies bullet proof vest. :)

Edward
10-05-2009, 06:15 PM
You may hunt with a apprentice license for 2yrs before you would need to take hunter safety.

Eric B
10-05-2009, 06:35 PM
This sounds perfect! Thanks for the reply.

Eric