PDA

View Full Version : First Annual MGO FNRA Banquet - Oct 9th

Joeywhat
10-07-2009, 07:32 PM
Folks the time is upon us...the time to win some guns and eat some good food! The first annual Michigan Gun Owners FNRA banquet is nearing, and it's sure to be a good time for all!

Where/When
Friday October 9, 2009
Carl E. Stitt Post #232 American Legion Hall
23850 Military
Dearborn Heights, Michigan 48127
Doors Open 5:00 PM * Dinner 6:00 – 7:30 PM
Price: $40.00 per person * $300.00 for Table of 8

Dinner Menu
City Chicken
Carved Beef in Gravy
Kielbasa and Kraut
Red Skin Potatoes
Mosticolli
Salad
Veggies
Rolls
Dessert
**Beer and wine is included!**

Ticket Packages
$75 for one dinner ticket plus $100 worth of raffle tickets for the prize table
$125 for two dinner tickets plus $200 worth of raffle tickets for the prize table

These raffle tickets will be face value at the door, so it is a best to pre-purchase a ticket package. Where else can you go out for an GREAT DINNER, have a chance to walk away with a gun or various other prizes, and enjoy the company of so many fellow gun enthusiasts?

The raffle and auction items look to be VERY good so far. We've got a lot of guns up for grabs, from shotguns to rifles to handguns...and plenty of 'non gun' stuff for the rest of the family as well.

For details about where the money raised by this event is going, click here. (http://www.migunowners.org/forum/showthread.php?t=53743) Contact any EC member for tickets or for more information regarding this event.

So come join Michigan Gun Owners as we have a great time the whole family can enjoy, all while supporting both Michigan Gun Owners and the NRA.

Joeywhat
10-09-2009, 12:38 PM
Today is it! Tickets and packages available at the door...so come on out and have a good time!

I got a peek at the firearm list the other night...and it's quite impressive...I do believe I saw a Kimber Ultra Carry and Ruger LCP on it :whistle: