PDA

View Full Version : GSSF members.

hopeitsfast
11-22-2009, 02:47 PM
When you joined did you get anything like a membership card or schedule or any kind of paper work? I have already received my discount coupon but haven't received anything else. Does it just take a little while or should i contact them?

DLL9MM
11-22-2009, 03:12 PM
When you joined did you get anything like a membership card or schedule or any kind of paper work? I have already received my discount coupon but haven't received anything else. Does it just take a little while or should i contact them?

I got my certificate first, then a hat, membership card, etc, etc, etc a few weeks later.

hopeitsfast
11-22-2009, 03:14 PM
I got my certificate first, then a hat, membershipcard, etc, etc, etc a few weeks later.
Thanks. That is exactly what i needed to know.

pearldrums2
11-23-2009, 03:53 PM
all i got was my coupon have not gotten anything else but they did tell me that a couple weeks after i get the coupon i will get the rest of my stuff!!

SeeTee
11-23-2009, 06:10 PM
Just signed up last week, got my certificate in the mail today, with just a copy of my membership card to use until the rest of the package shows up.

Anybody taking the armorer’s Course in January?

hopeitsfast
11-23-2009, 06:24 PM
Where is the class being held? That would be pretty useful for a person like me that has NO mechanical aptitude.

SeeTee
11-23-2009, 06:40 PM
Go to http://www.glocktraining.com/

go to page 4 of the training schedule.

Eternal Sun
12-31-2009, 12:02 AM
Just signed up last week, got my certificate in the mail today, with just a copy of my membership card to use until the rest of the package shows up.

Anybody taking the armorer’s Course in January?

I am signed up for that course. Jan 12, 2010. I'm pretty excited about it.

SeeTee
12-31-2009, 01:37 AM
Well, then two MGO members will be there, and possibly a third.

Might be more but that is all I know of.

Just checked seven seats left if anybody wants to know.

Eternal Sun
12-31-2009, 05:30 PM
I'm going with another MGO member as well. We will see you there.

rabbivj
01-03-2010, 04:09 AM
[/B]

I am signed up for that course. Jan 12, 2010. I'm pretty excited about it.

is that the only course offered in michigan this year? im still waiting on my GSSF membership packet.

SeeTee
01-03-2010, 02:04 PM
Looking at the schedule listed for the year, it is the only one listed.

If you really want to go, If you contact Glock training they can verify you’re GSSF membership and sign you up, no need to wait for the membership packet to arrive.

rabbivj
01-03-2010, 10:53 PM

If you really want to go, If you contact Glock training they can verify you’re GSSF membership and sign you up, no need to wait for the membership packet to arrive.

I may not end up going, its on a tuesday and i cant take off work for it. Im going down to ATL in the spring anyway...so i may schedule a glock training class while im in the area...
:scholar:

Eternal Sun
01-03-2010, 11:25 PM

I never got my packet,(yet), but I called GSSF and got my membership number and confirmation. I have been waiting since Dec 3rd.