PDA

View Full Version : Who is intrested in another IDPA event in Jackson,MI?

wally1120
12-14-2009, 10:52 PM
I am thinking about haveing another IDPA event out at the Jackson County Outdoor Club in Jackson,MI. I am wanting to see who all is intrested in particpating, I haven`t set up a date for sure yet. I will have to talk to the President of the club and reserve it if I have people that shopw intrest in it. This IDPA event is the same as last one that we had, We ask that you bring the Gun(s) that you carry around most with you, 2 or 3 Magazines, and at least 100 rounds of Ammo. Like I said I am unsure of a date as of yet, Just wanting to get intrest in the event, Then go from threre. I know I would want to start the event around 10:00 AM again tho. This time I will have a timer if anyone wants to run the course being timed, Thanks to Tom last IDPA event, You were a very big help. Hopefully Tom can make it out to this IDPA event again, He taught me alot of things at the last IDPA event. Anyway if you are intrested in a IDPA event let me know what days work for people, I will plan on what days work out best for others. Then we will have to go from there.

Will-IB-Ready
12-14-2009, 11:18 PM
I am. Because I really want to come down and shoot with you guys. Anytime between now and the middle of January would be great.

JimSig
12-15-2009, 12:55 AM
is it indoors or outdoors?

wally1120
12-15-2009, 10:30 AM
The IDPA is held Outside, I will get it on a warmer day if there is intrest in it.

wally1120
12-16-2009, 12:17 AM
Does January 16th or 23rd work for everyone else for the IDPA event?

paulgun
12-16-2009, 06:02 AM
The 23rd of january is good for me. What is the cost and where is the location. Unfortunately I missed the first shoot.

MarkoPo
12-23-2009, 02:58 PM
I'd like to try a competition. Is there a rimfire catagory there?