PDA

View Full Version : IDPA Event finally updated, It is Official now

wally1120
12-16-2009, 01:17 PM
I will be holding another IDPA Event, It has sparked alot of intrest again.

I will be holding the IDPA Event January 23, 2009 at 10:00 AM. It will be held out at Jackson County Outdoor Club, And we will be having everyone that shoots in the IDPA sign a Hold Harmless Aggrement, We have had a bunch of morons doing stupid ***** out there. To particpate in the Event you need to bring a Holster, 2 or 3 Magazines, and at least 100 rounds of Ammo. You could always bring more then you need we usually do shooting after the IDPA itself. If you need more Information then just PM me, I will try and help you out. OH the event is also 5 bucks to shoot, There is no qualifing rounds or anything, We may or may not have the Timer out there. This is another Unofficially Official IDPA.

Will-IB-Ready
12-16-2009, 02:19 PM
:thup:

kevins_garage
12-23-2009, 01:26 PM
...we will be having everyone that shoots in the IDPA sign a Hold Harmless Aggrement, We have had a bunch of morons doing stupid ***** out there...

Sounds like fun...

wally1120
12-30-2009, 09:34 AM
Due to not very many people being intrested in particpating in the IDPA event it is canceled, And I am not sure if I will be putting another one together. My first one I had ALOT of people say that they were intrested in joining, 25 to e exact, And only 2 of the people online were out at the event.