PDA

View Full Version : looking to lease my land in fruitport

doodaadeelatida
02-07-2010, 11:49 PM
its not ALOT of land but its very productive. SO productive i will guarantee a bird if you turkey hunt. there is tons of deer in the area. with a great past i am lookin to lease the land from now through the 1st of the year for hunting rights (legal hunting only please). i can lease for turkey season only or pred. hunting ect....

prices are cheap. i leased last year and it was good fun. and negotiable.

thanks

TFin04
02-08-2010, 12:41 AM
I think location and price might be somewhat important information for this type of post... :deal2:

who dat
02-08-2010, 10:43 AM
its not ALOT of land but its very productive. SO productive i will guarantee a bird if you turkey hunt. there is tons of deer in the area. with a great past i am lookin to lease the land from now through the 1st of the year for hunting rights (legal hunting only please). i can lease for turkey season only or pred. hunting ect....

prices are cheap. i leased last year and it was good fun. and negotiable.

thanks
What about guaranteed future rights?

doodaadeelatida
02-08-2010, 03:17 PM
the location is in the title. its fruitport, near muskegon/spring lake/grand haven.

and price depends on what season/uses you want out of the land. just hunting turkeys obviously is not going to cost as much as turkey/deer/ all around season use...

and its completely negotiable. last year i invited the gentleman around showed him around and we talked out a price. and for deer season that price was $550.and its what he suggested i dont necesarily have a set price. whats it worth?

and i would not really gurantee a next season there. since im relocating february of 2011 for my job. and i will most likely sell the property/house

who dat
02-08-2010, 04:04 PM
How much land and where is it? Fruitport , I know, but where in Fruitport.

sevenplusone
02-09-2010, 03:58 AM
How big is the lot?

mikethepike
02-11-2010, 09:59 PM
How much land and where is it? Fruitport , I know, but where in Fruitport.

se of Muskegon

mikethepike
02-11-2010, 10:00 PM
How big is the lot?
:yeahthat:

who dat
02-11-2010, 10:01 PM
se of Muskegon
I know where Fruitport is, I can see it from my porch! I wanted to know where IN Fruitport.

doodaadeelatida
02-12-2010, 02:31 PM
i sent you a pm with the physical address. if anyone has an questions feel free to give me a call at 616-607-8957.

who dat
02-12-2010, 03:09 PM
i sent you a pm with the physical address. if anyone has an questions feel free to give me a call at 616-607-8957.
I got that, I was answering the other poster.

I drove by it yesterday, we need to get together to go over a map. I can not see where there is any huntable acreage where you said it was. Aerial views show the church and houses and I guess I don't know the boundaries yet.