PDA

View Full Version : dog protection training.

lee
02-16-2010, 02:45 PM
Is there any training available on how to fight off a dog attack or bite. Say I got into a problem with a dog and the dog has got my hand or arm in his teeth. I know not to pull back since I will only be doing more damage but what do I do next. Any training available on hand to paw combat with a dog?

JohnJak
02-16-2010, 02:59 PM
380,9mm,45acp all work well.

hopeitsfast
02-16-2010, 03:02 PM
380,9mm,45acp all work well.
I truly love your answers. Spot on.;)

TheTrainingTeamCPL
02-16-2010, 03:10 PM
I truly love your answers. Spot on.;)

spot off! see spot run..

Crazychild
02-16-2010, 04:29 PM
Take the other hand, make a fist and punch him right between the eyes or in his nose!! if the other options mentioned are not available at the moment (that can come after tho)

FIJI
02-16-2010, 04:33 PM
use you other hand to make sure the aforementioned cur cannot breathe.

No air = no sustained K-9 threat

PM me if you'd like help on the technique. I've been in the dog business for 40 yrs

RECON762WT
02-16-2010, 05:24 PM
Keep a cat in your cargo pocket and heave it in the opposite direction when attacked...the dog will surely chase it. :biggrin:

pkuptruck
02-16-2010, 05:28 PM
Keep a cat in your cargo pocket and heave it in the opposite direction when attacked...the dog will surely chase it. :biggrin:

LMAO....

Crazychild
02-16-2010, 05:28 PM

LoL:grin: His hand may taste better though..

shurhouse
02-18-2010, 03:45 PM
Take the other hand, make a fist and punch him right between the eyes or in his nose!! if the other options mentioned are not available at the moment (that can come after tho)

I thought that was the technique used to fight off sharks. If this dog has be trained for protection your going to need a lot more than your fist.

Crazychild
02-18-2010, 04:55 PM
I thought that was the technique used to fight off sharks. If this dog has be trained for protection your going to need a lot more than your fist.

LOL then You are Screwed lol... Sorry.. I was just making a comment based on a typical dog attacking you and grabbing your hand. Yea you would need more then that, and depending on the breed, Pits lock on, although rottweilers have more pounds of pressure in a bite the bigger the head and jaw the more pounds of pressure in the bite. I know I wouldn't want to be bit by any dog let alone one trained for protection. I wouldnt want anyone to be bit by my dogs (well almost anyone LoL) But All dogs love me so I don't worry about geting bit. :-D

hud
02-19-2010, 08:18 AM
You consider it a fight for your life and do anything and everything you can to kill it with your bare hands. Gouge eyes, grab em' by the throat, bite, kick, stomp ...... and don't quit until the job is done.

yuri.debura
03-04-2010, 01:34 AM
Is there any training available on how to fight off a dog attack or bite. Say I got into a problem with a dog and the dog has got my hand or arm in his teeth. I know not to pull back since I will only be doing more damage but what do I do next. Any training available on hand to paw combat with a dog?

fine