PDA

View Full Version : first fictitious one....

Rob
08-30-2002, 11:45 AM
Ok one of my buddies asked me a question the other night and I had no clue, how to answer him, so here is the senerio lets see what you all think.

Your in some little backwoods town near the Canadian Border and you spot Bin Ladin, granted he is puplic enemy #1 and everything and if you were in Afganistan you could shoot him dead on the spot. But being in the good ole' USA could we draw our weapon and drop that dirtbag on the spot? Now being in the USA would we than be charged with Murder?

The only thing I could say to him was it would be worth what ever punishment I would recieve plus the 10 Million bounty on him would set my family for life :wink:

I know its way off the wall but let me know your opinions and have fun with this

Kouger
08-30-2002, 11:55 AM
DROP HIM LIKE A BAD HABBIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then call Jim Simmons

Rob
08-30-2002, 11:59 AM
Don't you mean like a bad Turban :rofl: :cannon:

bluethunder
08-30-2002, 12:06 PM
I believe I'd have to shoot him also. :twisted: Because I would be in fear for my life.After all the BS he's done,to Americans,I don't see how anyone WOULDN'T feel threatened :straf: .Just my 2 cents worth. BTW,this is a GREAT forum,Rob. Thanks!!

Ktulu
08-30-2002, 12:07 PM
As he is a sworn enemy of the USA and it's people, you could argue that merely being in his presence is a threat to your life.

ZIPGRAVER
08-30-2002, 12:58 PM
Isn't he WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE? and if you did shoot him you would certainly have enough money to get out of it.

enfield
08-30-2002, 01:25 PM
Ready, Aim, . . . .

glock99_10mm
08-30-2002, 02:07 PM
no dis-respect for the fine barrister Jim Simmons...

I wouldn't need him and wouldn't worry about it, drop him in his tracks, chop off his head and take it to ground zero. (Bin Laden that is not Jim :D )

their ain't a jury in this land that would convict.

GreggB
08-30-2002, 03:22 PM
Well the 10 million could cover a lot of legal expenses if it came to that. If I was absolutely sure that is was Bin Laden then I would not hesitate to drop him. In all honesty though I would probably have sleeping difficulties for the rest of my days but that would be a small price to pay for ridding the world of this fanatic.

Renegade
08-30-2002, 07:08 PM
There is not a jury in this country that would convict you.
With that said I would have to give him some Speer Gold Dots delivered by my Glock 36.
The 10 million would be nice too.

BigDaddy40
08-30-2002, 08:31 PM
wouldn't hesitate for a second. :bird2: :toss: :flame: there goes his rag hehehe

rroza
09-02-2002, 09:15 AM
I think the real questions are:

1) Did you use a revolver?
2) Did you pick up the casing from the semi-auto?
3) Was the gun registered?
4) Did anyone see you before you left?
:bird2:

RSF
09-02-2002, 12:55 PM
10 million hell! i would do it for free! :twisted: and **** who see's me

G22
12-27-2002, 04:43 PM
I dont think that a quick bullit is the answer.
There needs to be very slow relentless agonizing pain involved. :twisted:
Killin's too good for him, (at least for the first few days) :bash: :creature:

goldwing2000
12-27-2002, 09:37 PM
My opinion:

Drop him with my .50 BMG from 1000 yards away, so he has no idea how he died or who killed him, just like the hundreds of people that got vaporized by exploding jet fuel.

Either that or blow his legs off (so he can't run away) and wrap his whole body with cannon fuse, spaced about 1/4 inch between strands and stapled in place so it doesn't fall off. Fill his turban with C4, then light the foot end.

:twisted:

Whether or not to kill him isn't even an issue. If the President of the United States says, "Wanted Dead or Alive..." and offers up $10M, I don't see where there's any debate.

M1911A1
12-28-2002, 12:18 AM
I wouldn' t shoot him either, unless with a .50 BMG but for ne it would have to be an M2. I like the wick and C4 idea too! Perhaps soaking him in kerosene and putting him in a paint drying oven and slowly turning up the heat would do the trick.

As for no jury convicting you, i'm not so sure. Out on the left coast in the land of nuts and flakes, you could probably find a dozen or two people that would be just stupid and leftist enough to think that you were picking on that poor misunderstood terrorist. The good news is the granola group out there of the leftist coast wouldn't give you the death penalty so what evere they decided to do with you would be worth it.

Toxie
12-28-2002, 02:32 AM
who is to know he's dead. . .far as i'm concerned, an unmarked grave and a job well done is good enough for me. . .

goldwing2000
12-28-2002, 11:26 PM
Screw that unmarked grave crap! I want my money! :D

johnyee1029
12-29-2002, 10:31 AM
Show me the money!!!!!!!!!
:bigun2:
If I see him, I'm rich!!!!!!!
:blow:

ANIMAL
12-29-2002, 04:08 PM
I'd like to be able to hang him up in the barn for a week or two and play Indians and Terrorists with him. then take whats left and collect the bounty.

The Apache had some purley wicked ways to see if a man was a fighter by how much and how loud he cried out during torture. Death by 1000 cuts, slowly cooking your brain over a small fire and many more.

And after witnessing what was done to this country I could do this and sleep very comfortably.

killjoy
01-10-2003, 07:37 AM
Drop him like a bad habit .....for free if necessary or 10m is ok too :x

1B2S
06-06-2003, 03:30 PM
Although I agree whole-heartedly with everyone's assessment that UBL must and would die, nobody's mentioned the obvious task before you kill him: make the rag-head kiss a pig and let him know that he'll be buried with the pig's carcass. With an ideology so strong as UBL must have, this would be the worst torture you could subject him to. To him, it matters not what happens to him on this Earth. But even killing thousands of "infidels" won't buy him **** in Allah's eyes if he dies "dirty".

IIRC, the ongoing battle between the Palestinians and Isrealis stopped at one point many years ago because the Isrealis were making it known that any rag-heads they killed were going to be buried with dead pigs. The Palestinians stopped fighting because in the Islamic faith this meant they would NOT go to see Allah but rather burn in Hell. BTW, the ceasefire ended when the rest of the world decided to step in and accuse the Isrealis of crimes against humanity or some ******** like that.

As a side note, I'm all for making everyone who boards a plane in this country pet a pig on the way into the fusalage. Not too many terrorists would be willing to die if they thought there'd be no "black-eyed virgins" waiting for them on the other side. ;)

HK USP
06-06-2003, 06:33 PM
They may press charges but I would be willing to bet the bounty that the US would refuse extradition.

Executioner
12-27-2003, 12:39 PM
Just for clarification, the reward or bounty is $ 25 million, not $ 10 million. Kinda sounds like we should get a search party goin'. :ar15:

Quaamik
04-26-2005, 09:38 PM
Shoot him, and then take pictures just like with a trophy deer. Include pictures wrapping him in a pigskin for burial .... after removing his head. Pack head in ice and bring to nearest Federal offices to begin process of collecting reward.

Sleeping afterwards? Like a baby, with many pleasent dreams.

HK USP
04-28-2005, 07:34 PM
but do you think think they would still believe that I was in fear of my life after I emptied the third clip into him? (they are 12 rounders)

bluethunder
04-29-2005, 08:28 AM
but do you think think they would still believe that I was in fear of my life after I emptied the third clip into him? (they are 12 rounders)

Possibly, if it truly was a jury of your peers. And your chances of getting a jury of CPL holders is well, slim :roll: . But then again,I was taught to stop the threat...................... :wink: