PDA

View Full Version : Wellll Thank YOU MGO, BOD and Admin!!

hopeitsfast
03-13-2010, 06:15 PM
It's about time we have this forum. Now let me ask a question. If someone was wanting to get involved in the process of helping teach and present MGOs "Safe Storage" program, what would be the first step, and also who is the person(screen name) to contact (PM)? Once again, thank you to who ever is responsible for this forum.

PhotoTom
03-13-2010, 08:03 PM
Now let me ask a question. If someone was wanting to get involved in the process of helping teach and present MGOs "Safe Storage" program, what would be the first step, and also who is the person(screen name) to contact (PM)?
Per the Safe Storage page, the contact is safestorage@migunowners.org. Currently, that email address routes to fbuckner.

Once again, thank you to who ever is responsible for this forum.
That would be YOU! You said you have asked for it many times...I don't know when, where or how...but I couldn't see any reason NOT to add this forum based on the reasoning you articulated this time around. :thumbup:

- Admin

J1000
03-13-2010, 08:11 PM
(psst; correct the typo in the sticky title) :cheers:

KayL
03-13-2010, 08:23 PM
(psst; correct the typo in the sticky title) :cheers:
Done. k

hopeitsfast
03-13-2010, 08:25 PM
Per the Safe Storage page, the contact is safestorage@migunowners.org. Currently, that email address routes to fbuckner.

That would be YOU! You said you have asked for it many times...I don't know when, where or how...but I couldn't see any reason NOT to add this forum based on the reasoning you articulated this time around. :thumbup:

- Admin
Guess i was discussing it with the wrong people. Good job PT. Someday this forum will be filled with people,news articles, and achievements.