PDA

View Full Version : Looking for not too expensive CCW class

Al Lowe
10-23-2002, 10:47 PM
Hi,

I'm not exactly a needy person, I have a job. At least I have a job right now. My problem is, I was unemployed for almost a year. I am so far behind right now it's not even funny.

So, a lot of my paycheck goes to try and catch up on past bills, or to pay the mechanic who has fixed my vehicle, and agreed to take payments.

I was going to take a CCW class in Jackson this past weekend, but I ended up having to use the money for my 5 year old's eye exam.

Oh yeah, that's the other drain on my pocket. I have two cute sons, 3 years and 5 years old.

If someone were willing to take payments, I get paid every week. $50.00 a week would not be a strain on me.

To any who might offer, I live in the Leslie area, and I work in Lansing. Therefore, I would not object to traveling 30-40 miles from Leslie in about any direction.

RSF
10-23-2002, 11:11 PM
call me, or better yet e-mail me!

Bigfoot
10-24-2002, 10:10 AM
Al, Please give me a call or e-mail. We will be happy to work something out. I'm the instructor in Jackson. Hindsight is 20-20,,,,sure wish you had said something when we were on the phone.

Al Lowe
10-24-2002, 12:31 PM
I wish I had too. I'll try to call you a little later today.

Thanks,