PDA

View Full Version : First annual MGOUC advanced training class, a success

agksimon
01-12-2003, 10:43 PM
There were eight of us at the January 12, 2003 "First Annual MGOUC advanced firearms (pistols) training class" and we left with a lot more knowledge of tactics, than we came with. Steve Fisher and his assistants imparted a lot of knowledge to us and I felt that this course taught me at a far higher level than the basic CCW course. The course was very intense and if you weren't shooting, you were reloading and kept busy. Got more than my money's worth on this class and I highly recommend it for anyone who wants to move to the next level of proficiency.

mkls0
01-12-2003, 10:51 PM
There were eight of us at the January 12, 2003 "First Annual MGOUC advanced firearms (pistols) training class" and we left with a lot more knowledge of tactics, than we came with. Deputy Steve Fisher and his assistants imparted a lot of knowledge to us and I felt that this course taught me at a far higher level than the basic CCW course. The course was very intense and if you weren't shooting, you were reloading and kept busy. Got more than my money's worth on this class and I highly recommend it for anyone who wants to move to the next level of proficiency.

Make the the 2d Annual MGOUC advanced firearms (pistols) training class

The "First Annual MGOUC advanced firearms (pistols) training class" was on the 11jan08 HAHAHAHAHAAH

BA
01-13-2003, 10:24 AM
Just a quick THANKS, Rob and Pam. Mark and other RO's and to that other guy, what was his name again???? Help me out here, the one that loves Fobus Holsters, big red suit. "Syd" thats right. Thanks Steve and the whole crew. Great Job.

bluethunder
01-13-2003, 03:10 PM
big red suit. "Syd" thats right. Thanks Steve and the whole crew. Great Job.

Yep, Red Syd !!