PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Training!

Red Sector A
03-12-2003, 01:01 PM
Other than the Basic instruction in the Navy many years ago, and the CCW class I took last February, I have never taken any formal training. I am looking for a good class that I could take that would give me some real-world experience but I don't want something that is too advanced beyond my current skills.

Can anyone suggest something that is not necessarily a beginner's class but slightly more advanced and possibly outdoors as well.

If any instructors out there have a class that sounds perfect, please respond here or email me with details, especially what the course involves: type of drills, length of class, cost, class schedule, etc.

I really want to get more training with my gun before I get my CPL.

Thanks!

G22
03-12-2003, 01:41 PM
Red Sector A,
I just got an e-mail from Simon Richards who will be holding an advanced class that follows the CPL class you just had.

The e-mail is at home so I will send a PM when I get there around 4:30-5:00.

I know its $150, you need 300rds, strong side holster draw, clearing, & more...

RSF
03-12-2003, 08:14 PM
simon is a good teacher a good friend of mine his classes are well thought out! i also offer advanced training as well

Red Sector A
03-13-2003, 12:19 PM
Red Sector A,
I just got an e-mail from Simon Richards who will be holding an advanced class that follows the CPL class you just had.

The e-mail is at home so I will send a PM when I get there around 4:30-5:00.

I know its $150, you need 300rds, strong side holster draw, clearing, & more...

G22 - Got your PM! Thanks!

Talked to Simon about the details of the class and told him I am interested! Sounds like a good class and he sounds real knowledgeable! Told him to give me a call when the class date is set!

Deputy! I will keep an eye out for your class annoucements as well! One thing, do you require the participants of your class have their CPL? Thought I had read that in one of your class threads. I am in the process but dont have mine yet!

RSF
03-13-2003, 02:27 PM
joel, as long as you have completed the class your ok i just want to be sure that most who come to it have some type of basic training