PDA

View Full Version : 1st to post......somewhere!

savedbydbelle
04-16-2003, 09:53 PM
Well....you go away for a few and look.....a whole new area, and I get to be the first to post! I am greatly looking forward to my first deer season this year. I am sure I will learn many good tips here. Great addition to a great forum!!!

goldwing2000
04-16-2003, 10:24 PM
Hey Sandie! So how did your surgery go?! We were all prayin' for ya!

Autumnlovr
04-17-2003, 06:02 AM
YES! Welcome back and I hope you are feeling well!
What part of the state do you plan to hunt in and what is your choice of firearm? Or, are you going with bow?
I just LOVE to see more women in the woods!

RSF
04-17-2003, 08:27 AM
well, me and renegade set sandy up with a fully rifled mossberg slug gun 20 gauge, and have been scouting her vast tract land, so she can set up her shooting shack, cant wait till she hammers a monster

savedbydbelle
04-19-2003, 10:46 AM
Yes! Thanks Deputy and Renegade for getting me set up (and pulled out of the mud.. :oops: ). I also can't wait till I bag a monster! Although I'm not sure how I will lift it onto the car! I haven't put any slugs thgough the shotgun yet, but as soon as the weather improves and I am stronger....I'll be trying it out! :sniper:

Autumnlovr, my property is just west of Irish Hills in Somerset Center. I planted several trees that the deer have ruined...time to learn to hunt! Care to join me?!

Divegeek
04-19-2003, 08:41 PM
Well if you get your monster come fall and can't get it on the roof of your car, give me a call I can throw it in the back of my pickup.

Autumnlovr
04-20-2003, 07:30 PM
Autumnlovr, my property is just west of Irish Hills in Somerset Center. I planted several trees that the deer have ruined...time to learn to hunt! Care to join me?!
Whoa! Land of MONSTER bucks! Sounds like a wonderful place to hunt. We're up at our place in Oscoda most of the season....but thanks for the offer! I'm sure you'll do well.