PDA

View Full Version : Pistol Pro Grip - I can't find it anywhere....

TheRealSTOGIE
03-30-2010, 10:16 AM
I'm looking for some Pistol Pro Grip, in the lotion form..... but everywhere I've looked its either "never heard of it", "don't carry it", or "we could probably order it".... Been everywhere from Saginaw to Midland to West Branch....

Its only about $8 online but I really don't want to pay another $8-$10 for shipping! Besides I'd prefer to keep my money local....

I know its made in right here in Michigan but everytime I call I get the machine.....Anyone know a places that carrys the stuff?

Thanks!

wJAKE19
03-30-2010, 10:52 AM
PM me, I will send you the grip tape that i use,

I will cut you a portion of mine and mail it to you,

TheRealSTOGIE
03-30-2010, 11:26 AM
PM me, I will send you the grip tape that i use,

I will cut you a portion of mine and mail it to you,

Thanks, I appreciate your offer.... I got a whole sheet (12"x30") of the grip tape yesterday at the local skate shop for $4.50.... the bad thing is I only used a small section (1"x2") for what I needed.... LOL

I'd like to try some of that pro grip, I've seen a few people use it in combination with grip tape.... I just don't want to do it on match day and not like it...

I hear you're really big into IDPA..... Which major matches do you shoot? I just went to the Wounded Warrors match in St. Louis and took 7th in my division, not great but pretty good for only being my 2nd match ever!.... and thinking about hitting the Alabama State Match in April if there's still room..... I'll be doing the Great Lakes Regional in May, The carolina Cup in June, and the MI State Match in September.... thats all I have on the books so far for this year, but I'm gonna try to hit at least 1 major match a month!....

Again thanks for the offer....

Jay870
03-30-2010, 12:27 PM
I'm looking for some Pistol Pro Grip, in the lotion form..... but everywhere I've looked its either "never heard of it", "don't carry it", or "we could probably order it".... Been everywhere from Saginaw to Midland to West Branch....

Its only about $8 online but I really don't want to pay another $8-$10 for shipping! Besides I'd prefer to keep my money local....

I know its made in right here in Michigan but everytime I call I get the machine.....Anyone know a places that carrys the stuff?

Thanks!

I've never seen it in a store.

The closest thing that I've heard of that you could look for in a store is "Prince Dry Grip Lotion" which is marketed toward tennis players. Have heard that it is VERY similar but have never used it myself.

wJAKE19
03-30-2010, 12:27 PM
I'm heading to Atlanta next month... 25th.. then I probly wont hit a major till Michigan State match at south kent. my work schedule sucks. never get the same days off each month.

I am at teh south Kent match every month, 2nd sunday..

and I will be going to the Rockford Sportsman Club matches as much as i can this year too... but they are not "real IDPA"... but they shoot low light. so that's even better.

shooterready
04-05-2010, 09:27 PM

Thanks!

Stogie,

Dave Zimmerman, Target Barn, sells it. He'll be at the Regional in May.

shooter45acp
04-06-2010, 01:07 PM
Try using Agrip.

AGRIPS are NOT your father's crappy rubber or worse, sandpaper gun grips. AGRIPS were designed to help you hold the firearm during the worst conditions, damp or wet hands. AGRIP is a grip-enhancing product that is thin, flexible and attaches to your handgun grip using a special high-tech pressure sensitive adhesive. AGRIP is NOT permanent - If you want to reposition the AGRIP just peel it off and re-apply anytime, today or next year!

AGRIP is made to improve the full combat grip on your handgun by providing a non-slip barrier between your hands and the pistol grip. The results are the handgun stays in the position it was originally gripped, even after repeated fire. AGRIP is so thin and flexible you can see and feel the checkering on your pistol THROUGH the AGRIP material.

There is nothing like AGRIP anywhere! AGRIP is not a rubber grip so it won't add bulk to your firearm grip, it won't catch on your clothes, and, Agrip won't cause blisters like rubber grips. AGRIP is cut to fit your exact firearm. It's easy to apply and can be removed and repositioned anytime, and, Agrip is easy to cut and trim to get the fit and look you want. If it's not quite where you want it, simply remove, re-apply and rub it down hard.

AGRIP is pre-cut and fitted for most popular firearms and is also available in separate 5"x8" sheets. Sheets can be cut to fit any rifle or tool and minor trimming is usually recommended for all gun models. Available in BLACK.