PDA

View Full Version : CCW Class Downriver

Kouger
04-04-2004, 07:03 PM
Kouger is Proud to announce the opening of a new web site.

WWW.CCW4ALL.COM

We will be offering a wide range of classes to suite many needs in the downriver and surrounding areas

At this time we offer:
· Personal Protection in the home (ccw)
· Home Firearm Safety
· Basic Pistol
· Eddie Eagle

Classes are forming now for CCW
(April 24th and 25th)
Class will be in Taylor, Mi with Range time to be announced soon

We invite all of you to join us at www.ccw4all.com for more information

Randy Hallman ~ Owner and Head Instructor
Mark Levis ~ Lead Instructor and Program director
Storm ~ Webmistress and Designer

Fiddler
04-14-2004, 11:36 AM
Congratulations, Kouger! I'm already teaching a class on April 24th, but let me know if you need help on the 25th or with any of your other classes!

G22
04-14-2004, 11:52 AM
Can anyone tell me who would offer NRA certified Instructor training courses?

I went to NRA online & got a phone number & called to get a list of Training Counslers in the area, but it will take at least 3 weeks to receive it in the mail.

How/where did you get cirtified?
How much was it?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. :D

Thanks.

Fiddler
04-14-2004, 12:53 PM
Kevin,

Marty and I got our certification through Doug and Sue at S.E.T. Your Sights. They run a top notch program for instructor certification. It's $350 for the pistol discipline package, which includes the basic instructor training, first steps pistol, basic pistol and personal protection in the home. That also includes your instructor manuals, as well as all the posters you need to get started with your first class.

Doug and Sue run three day instructor seminars, usually Friday, Saturday and Sunday, every few months. The next seminars will be on April 30 - May 2, and June 25 - 27.

I hope that helps, Kevin. Here's a link to their website so you can check them out. Let me know how it works out!

http://www.setyoursights.net/

G22
04-14-2004, 01:20 PM
Thank you very very very very much. :D

And congratulations to both of you for becoming instructors. 8)

Fiddler
04-14-2004, 03:43 PM
You're very welcome, and thank you! Let us know if you decide to take Doug and Sue's class. We might drop in and observe for a while. If your schedule or other considerations don't allow you to take Doug and Sue's class, I do know of a few other options, but as I said before, Doug and Sue run a top notch program.

Kouger
04-14-2004, 05:52 PM
Still a few seats open if you know anyone intrested. please let me know at

kouger@ccw4all.com