PDA

View Full Version : IDPA MAy 22nd

mitommy
04-29-2004, 05:29 AM
The next IDPA match at the Tri-County Sportsman's League (in Saline) is scheduled for Sat. May 22nd. There are 2 time slots 12:15 pm and 3:00 pm. We may be changing the times to offer more time slots. For more info Check out Tri-County's web site http://tri-countysportsmansleague.org

Presently the time slots are 12:15 pm and 3:00 pm.
To reserve a time slot (they fill up fast) contact Chris Brenner at cbrenner@umich.edu

All you need is your carry pistil, a holster, mag pouch, mags (3 is good 4 is better) and 120 rounds of ammo (usually 100 is enought). If you are new, just get there a little early to look around. At sign up tell then you are new and they'll help you out.

G22
05-25-2004, 05:22 AM
Well, how'd it go?

I have to get myself to one of these I try it out.

Looks like fun, and usefull as well. Can't beat learning while your having fun!! :pistols:

mitommy
05-25-2004, 05:49 AM
It looked a little tougher this month. (I didn't shoot, but I did work) it wasn't just point & shoot.

These types of events are great. There is a limited number of shooter slots and they fill up fast.

The next IDPA match at Tri-County, in Saline is June 26th. If anyone wants to reserve a slot contact: cbrenner@umich.edu

G22
05-25-2004, 06:21 AM
Ill have to make the one after the June one.
I'll be at S.E.T. Your Sights hopefully being certified to be an instructor.

Do these happen every month? I can make July.