PDA

View Full Version : Power Factor

G22
05-10-2004, 11:44 AM
I would just like to thank Roger and Alex and all of Power Factor for introducing me to Bowling Pin Shooting. :D

I finished 29th, which I feel is a good place to start. (lots of room for improvement!!). It didn't really matter what place I ended up in, it was a fun time that I would recommend to anyone.

My GF & I really enjoyed the banquet & I/we left with some great prizes as well. I picked a nice Bag Master handgun bag that I needed badly, (thanks to Dave Edwards for the donation!!!). And my GF won a set of Peltor earmufs (so she dosen't have to listen to me!) and a knife sharpener (so it would be quick & painless!!)

I'll see you guys and gals in fall for more fun times. Unless I see you at Peters before then.

Thanks Again

Dave Edwards
05-14-2004, 06:00 AM
...some great prizes as well. I picked a nice Bag Master handgun bag that I needed badly, (thanks to Dave Edwards for the donation!!!).

Kevin,

It's my pleasure. Put it to good use.

Which bag did you pick off the table?

Shoot straight,

Dave

G22
05-14-2004, 06:16 AM
Hi Dave,
I got the smaller one not in plastic. Navy Blue.
It's a great bag, and now I can retire the 1974 duffel bag I've been using and stop looking like an ameteur, even though I may still shoot like one!! :lol:

Thanks again

Sixgun
05-14-2004, 06:51 PM
Dave's a good guy to deal with.

He'll even order you a really cool purple bag! When I said I wanted one of those he looked at me like I had three heads and four arms growing out of my back! Anyway, it's a great bag, made in the USA and is certainly easier to find than my previous bag.

I can't say enough about Dave...he's great to work with and helps out the sport too! What more could you ask for? (Even lower prices on the Bagmaster bags!?!? LOL)

Thanks again Dave.

See you next season Kevin.

Ray