PDA

View Full Version : combat welder

combat welder
05-25-2004, 05:40 AM
greatings all it has been about 5 months since i posted on this board and did so under the name vegeta 1911 for those of you whom know me you know that i am in the mich air guard and i was deployed still am but will be home soon cant wait to get home got my first ccw class booked solid and will be in the howell area soon respond if you know me thanks in advanced btw i am looking for a commander size 45 if anyone knows or has one for sale

Tallbear
05-25-2004, 06:30 AM
THANKS.............for your service to our country. Let us know when you get back and we'll try to get a few shooters together for some fun.

bluethunder
05-25-2004, 07:19 AM
THANKS.............for your service to our country. Let us know when you get back and we'll try to get a few shooters together for some fun.

Here, here. Thanks for your service and Welcome back! Look forward to shooting, either lead or the :bs:

G22
05-25-2004, 07:22 AM
Thank you combat welder,

You guys and gals over there are doing a fine job. :thup: :usa:

When you get home, let us know how your class goes.
I'm taking the instructors training course in a month.

Thanks again and have a safe & quick trip home. :flag:

combat welder
05-25-2004, 08:28 AM
thanks for all the support guys i really apricate all the encouragment that i can get we have seen the worst the world has to offer and i can tell you that this place is d*****etly a hole i hope that it gets better but i am happy cause i am almost out of here and i am going to be picking up a new 45 has anyone seen the new smith and wesson scandium frame commander sized 1911 can anyone set me up with the link i havent been able to find one

Tallbear
05-25-2004, 09:52 AM
Try this........ http://firearms.smith-wesson.com/store/index.php3?cat=293609&item=865224&sw_activeTab=1

bluethunder
05-25-2004, 10:17 AM
we have seen the worst the world has to offer and i can tell you that this place is d*****etly a hole i hope that it gets better but i am happy cause i am almost out of here

No help on the .45, but I'll be happy to buy you a 'adult beverage', of your choice. It's the least I can do for a member of our Armed Forces. Thanks again for your service.

Scoop
05-25-2004, 02:12 PM
greatings all it has been about 5 months since i posted on this board and did so under the name vegeta 1911 for those of you whom know me you know that i am in the mich air guard and i was deployed still am but will be home soon cant wait to get home got my first ccw class booked solid and will be in the howell area soon respond if you know me thanks in advanced btw i am looking for a commander size 45 if anyone knows or has one for sale

Welcome home (soon) and thank you for the sacrafices you have made for me and my family.

I live in Howell. I'm also a member of the Howell Gun Club (private). Let me know when you get back and I'll be glad to take you there for some indoor or outdoor shooting (indoor 24x7 lighted/heated/ventilated pistol range; 50 yd outdoor (pistol, shotgun, rifle); 100 and 300 yrd outdoor rifle ranges). It's so cheap, it should be free ... actually, it IS free in some cases ... :)

Who's doing your CPL class? If you're in Howell, I would suggest you do it with Dave Diebol. He's part of the HGC board of directors. He's a certified instructor (e.g., CPL) *and* he just so happens to be the third member on the Livingston County Gun Board ... :)

PM me if you want his email address or more info.

bluethunder
05-25-2004, 02:39 PM
[quote="ScoopIf you're in Howell, I would suggest you do it with Dave Diebol. He's part of the HGC board of directors. He's a certified instructor (e.g., CPL) *and* he just so happens to be the third member on the Livingston County Gun Board ... :)

PM me if you want his email address or more info.[/quote]

I agree with Scoop, Dave is a good guy. I attended one of his classes a few years ago.

combat welder
05-25-2004, 11:19 PM
i know dave he comes into my video store all the time and has offered me the oppertunity to join the howell gun club great guy i think you missunderstood my original post but thats ok no i am teaching the cpl class but hey its all good i will be joining hgc when i get home their a great group of guys currently i am am member of the shiawasse conserveation club time is getting close and i cant wait to make some smoke!! thanks for all the support everone!!