PDA

View Full Version : Blue Water 3 Gun

Maranatha
06-19-2004, 07:08 PM
Well I went to the 3 Gun Combat shoot today at Blue Water Sportsman’s Club. When they say Combat they Mean Combat.

I’ve been to other 3 Gun’s and they are like Daycare compared to Blue Water. We had two stages that you needed your Pistol, Shotgun, Rifle and your Track shoes. The Red Dot on my Beretta Storm Looked like the Blip on a Heart Monitor

I’m really sore but I had the Time of My life. Thanks Kurt for Inviting Me, Great People and Great Fun at Blue Water Sportsman Club in Marysville

karcent
06-20-2004, 10:46 AM
Just about perfect weather with a great group of people shooting some very challenging stages!
Next Saturday is the Counter-Sniper Shoot that promises to be another great way to wring out your equiptment, skills and mental abilities. I won't be able to make that one, but those that do will be in for a great day!

Ktulu
06-21-2004, 07:09 AM
Do these guys have a website where they post the schedule?

karcent
06-21-2004, 07:36 AM
Next 3-gun is July 31. Start time is 9:15.
BWSA websight is pretty lame.
IDPA style shooting on Thursday evenings 6:30 with a match on the first thursday of the month (usually)

Kouger
06-21-2004, 08:28 PM
do they allow people jsut to watch.i cant shoot in this for now

karcent
06-22-2004, 07:26 AM
Sure, you can watch. Bring eye and ear protection.

ltdave
06-22-2004, 09:24 AM

Im sorry you feel that way. if you dont like how i do it (in my spare time for free) then YOU do it...

david

karcent
06-22-2004, 10:48 AM

Im sorry you feel that way. if you dont like how i do it (in my spare time for free) then YOU do it...

david

.........and here is a big part of the problem.

A member volunteers his time and skill and a moron (me) criticizes his effort. Sorry, Dave. :oops:

ltdave
06-22-2004, 04:17 PM
I wouldnt say youre a moron. we all do what we can to promote our RIGHTS. are we still 'friends'?

thanks for the follow up...

yours in arms

david