PDA

View Full Version : Fiddler's "women-only" CPL class

jpeos
07-10-2004, 08:30 PM
(Well, the "women-only" part didn't quite work out, eh? :wink: )

Fiddler,

I just got back from dinner with the two women I sent your way. They couldn't stop talking about the class! They were thoroughly impressed, and they feel much more confident about their ability to defend themselves.

Thanks for putting on an excellent class, and special thanks to your hosts (the "sweetest people in the world" per my friends). :bow:

Fiddler
07-11-2004, 03:43 PM
(Well, the "women-only" part didn't quite work out, eh? :wink: )

Fiddler,

I just got back from dinner with the two women I sent your way. They couldn't stop talking about the class! They were thoroughly impressed, and they feel much more confident about their ability to defend themselves.

Thanks for putting on an excellent class, and special thanks to your hosts (the "sweetest people in the world" per my friends). :bow:

I'm glad the ladies enjoyed the class, and feel more prepared for concealed carry. Thanks so much for referring them. I enjoyed teaching them and as with all of my students, if they ever want to meet up at the range for more trigger time, all they need to do is ask! It's like I told them in class, this is only the beginning!

Yes, the hosts are the sweetest people in the world! Many thanks for their gracious hospitality!