PDA

View Full Version : IDPA August 28th

mitommy
07-20-2004, 06:30 AM
There are still plenty of openings at the 3:15 time slot.
The next IDPA match at the Tri-County Sportsman's League (in Saline) is scheduled for Sat. August 28th. There are 2 time slots 12:15 pm and 3:00 pm. They will also be running a classifier. For more info Check out Tri-County's web site http://tri-countysportsmansleague.org

To reserve a time slot (they fill up fast) contact Chris Brenner at cbrenner@umich.edu

All you need is your carry pistol, a holster, mag pouch, mags (3 is good 4 is better) and 120 rounds of ammo (usually 100 is enought). If you are new, just get there a little early to look around. At sign up tell then you are new and they'll help you out.

Craig
07-25-2004, 09:40 AM
We had a great time there, I've been going every month since December2003 and those guys out there put up an awsome challenge for us shooters.

Every month we have different stages to shoot, that's what makes it so interesting. Never the same thing.

There were I think 4 new people shooting in my group. It's always great to see new people come out there and learn how to shoot in a tactical situation.

mitommy
07-27-2004, 03:28 PM
I'm glad you enjoyed it. I work there as a SO most months. It is great to see people come back each month. It really is a good work out for your gun handling skills. I have seen people become more comfortable in drawing from a holster as they go from stage to stage.

Pass the word. We have room for more shooters. Remember the Tri-County IDPA is the 4th Saturday of each month. See the contact posting at the top of this posting.

Tom

mitommy
08-12-2004, 09:07 AM
Re-post for month of AUGUST