Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by PhotoTom
    Moved from "General" forum to the new "Appleseed Project" forum!

- Admin
    Sweet....

MGO Member Forum User
    Cool. First thread in the Appleseed forum.

I hope we'll still have traffic viewing this thread.

Guys - I drive a Chevy Suburban, and I'll be going by myself (friends stiffed me ) It's about a 5-hour ride over there, and I'll probably be staying at a hotel, since there's no camping on-site. I'm open to taking a few passengers, if anyone wants to carpool. I've got plenty of room. Even if I take out the rear row for all the gear, it'll still be extremely comfortable for myself and 3 passengers.

Pipe in here, or send me a PM if you're interested. I live in Novi, so if you're willing to drive here, or if you live along the I-94 corridor, I'd be happy to have some company. Plan is to leave here Friday night, and get home Sunday night.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by intheburbs
    The current record is 154 back in 2006.
    I was there in 06, Southern Indiana. We had rain, fog, sleet, snow and sunshine all the same day. A really good event with like minded folks. Taught me a ton and I've been shooting for years.

The 300 shoot is now a week away.

This is going to be a record breaking event.

This will be a once in a life time experience.

There are over 200 patroits registered from all over the nation. Yes, I understand that it's in one of the most Anti-gun states in the union, but we are looking to change that. We have sent a message to Springfield and Chicago by way of Washington via the McDonald decision. Now let's send a message at the grass roots level. Let's set a new record with 300 patroit from across the nation. People that remember what happened just 9 short years ago. People that refuse to forget.

I know that Michigan can help us do it. Come be part of history.

G.B.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12