Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    MGO Member Forum User

Fenton is almost sold out!

Fenton is showing 26 registered out of 28 available slots. If you want to make sure you'll have a spot, better register soon!

Lapeer update

They increased the number of shooters for the Lapeer shoot by 6. As of now there are 2 spots left. If you want in sign up soon!

Account Closed Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaamik
    I'm interested in going (and trying to get my daughter & wife to go).

Question:
    For small caliber (.22 LR) rifles, I only have a bolt action marlin (only one clip), an old tube feed semi auto and a break open single shot. Is it feasble to shoot the course of fire with any of those?
    My brother shot several Appleseeds with a tube-feed semi-auto.

It's different, but possible. If you have a long, super-wide straw (for dumping 10 rds into the tube really quickly), things get pretty easy.

I am a Forum User
    I tried to sign up for Sun. only @ the upcoming lapeer shoot, but its all booked out. Bummer. Is the waiting list built on the assumption people want both days?

MGO Member Forum User
    Unfortunately, the shooting line at Lapeer is only big enough for 14-15 shooters, so it sold out fast.

And when it sold out

we got a second line...whoo-hooo...if you want in sign up soon!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12