Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
    I am a Forum User
    I've averaged 1 gun purchase every 3.9 days since January 1st.

I am a Forum User
    I called my State Senator and Rep to bring to their attention the shredding of Preemption that is happening in the CADL v MOC case.

I am a Forum User
    Since MGO Now announced that they will stand with MOC In Court against CADL....

I SHALL NOW STAND WITH MGO! I joined today!

I sent in my money today. Thank you, MGO!

I am a Forum User
    recently -

Signed the suppressor petition and wrote my reps.
    Signed the constitutional carry petition and wrote my reps.
    renewed my NRA membership

passed my NRA instructor classes
    instructor -98%
    basic pistol -94%
    PPITH 96%

sent payment for MGO membership

was an ambassador to a few newer shooters just this past weekend on the range charity instruction, the smiles were abundant here -

I do what I love, and I love what I do -

I am a Forum User
    I have had many conversations with several people regarding gun ownership, responsibilities and safety. I have referred these folks to MGO for answers to their many questions.
    I always compliment a persons choice of firearm whether I like it or not. What's the point in berating someones choice of weapon?

I am a Forum User
    I did a radio interview a few weeks ago for Students for Concealed Carry. It aired on AM1260 the Pledge. I am trying to link to it here, I have the mp3 files, but can't attached them, so if anyone wants to hear it, I can send them via e-mail (I think). My e-mail is GriffinHolsters@gmail.com. The interview was a half hour conversation about CPL and campus issues.

I am a Forum User
    Took my co-workers to the range yesterday. It was a "team building" event of course.

MGO Member

Take the kids shooting!

I took my daughter shooting when she was a youngster. I now take my 9 ad 11 year old to the range and let them shoot the 22 rifle and pistol. Get them started early or we WILL lose are right should the next generation has not had exposure to shooting and hunting

I am a Forum User
    wrote my representatives regarding suppressors, if I can get my browser to open up the suppressor petition, I'll ad that to the list too.

I supported my local "fun shop" through their Layaway program, and I'll soon be the proud owner of a brand new Smith and Wesson M&P 15.

I also applied for my CPL about 2 weeks ago, still waiting to hear back about it. Once I get it, I'll do my part by carrying safe, and carrying often.

I also make a habit out of inviting friends who have never fired a weapon before to the range for an educational (and fun) experience that will open their eyes to safe handling and use of firearms.

I've bought 2 guns from the local gun shop in the past month, and as soon as the current one is paid for, I'll be looking at 1911's. . .
    Last edited by 06camarodude; 05-20-2011 at 05:54 PM.

Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast