Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    Account Closed Forum User
    Helped the gun-conomy by picking up a new Gen 4 Glock 19. Woo!

I am a Forum User
    I drove 150 miles round trip today to knock on doors for Rick Olson who is running in the 55th State House district. Rick is NRA A rated but did not receive an endorsement due to his lack of a voting record.

Quote Originally Posted by appliancebrad
    I drove 150 miles round trip today to knock on doors for Rick Olson who is running in the 55th State House district. Rick is NRA A rated but did not receive an endorsement due to his lack of a voting record.
    For those who don't know, Brad is one of the most active and hard working gun rights activists I've ever met. He's a boots on the ground, get the work done kind of guy.

As always, well done Brad.

I am a Forum User
    I bought 200 rds of 9mm ammo for some fun this weekend!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Fineis
    I'm glad you posted this.

It's no secret you are very religious and proud of that fact. This is only an assumption, but I would assume you do something every day to spread your beliefs, or live your life the way your church/God/Bible/etc asks you to. It's a commitment I would be willing to bet you are quite strict on. The members here know this, because you even write your thoughts to us on these topics.

I may not go to church every week, or spread whichever religion I may believe, but I take gun ownership in much the same way. I do not hide the fact that I own and enjoy guns. I am vocal about my beliefs, and try to make it a point to do something every day to help gun ownership as a whole.

They say you can't be a Christian only on Sundays, and I believe gun ownership is much the same.

If you didn't do something today to help gun owners, why not? United we stand.

I was very careful in the way I worded my original post for this very reason. Get involved. Do something every day.
    I see what you are saying and thank you for wording it in a way that I could understand, plainly.

I guess in that regard I do do something for 2a most days. I do not shy away from conversations where issues are presented that are being misrepresented about gun ownership and I do my best to, in a kind way, make it known what is and isn't true, etc.

As for today. Today I talked with my cousin about coming with me to the CPL course I have scheduled.

I would say my life reflects a love for 2a rights as a good Christian's life should reflect love for his/her God in what he/she does!

I design cool logos at reasonable rates for pro gun businesses and organizations.

Also I think it's important to be a good ambassador for the shooting community and I strive to be a positive voice in a "guns are bad" media-dominated world.

I am a Forum User
    Great thread Tom! Thanks for posting. Got the gears turning in my head.

I did some additional research on the candidates in the upcoming election, with an eye towards 2A in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by HomerGuy
    Great thread Tom! Thanks for posting. Got the gears turning in my head.

I did some additional research on the candidates in the upcoming election, with an eye towards 2A in mind.
    Good on you. That's exactly what I was hoping for.

I am a Forum User
    My partner and I started a new business to discuss our rights and passion for hunting and shooting, and also the right to bear arms. We also sell products to people that have the same passion that we have.

Freedom, Strength, Responsibility

We're still young but we have a good business plan to get out and support our rights and develop a warm place to talk about hunting, shooting, Child Safety,etc.

Check us out. It's a great time!

www.americangunnery.com

MGO Board of Directors

Excellent thread!
    Thanks Tom...good idea

- Admin

PS: Stickied

Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast