Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    I am a Forum User
    My cousin carries one of these. I've shot it a few times and i really like it. My uncle liked it so much he bought one for his carry piece aswell.

I am a Forum User
    Ive had my BG for over a yr and overall i enjoy it, my only issue that i have is most times when i fire it i get "blow back" in the face.. has anyone else had this problem? Called SaW and sent it to them to check it out.. waiting to hear back from them and the return of my firearm...

Quote Originally Posted by abiding citizen View Post
    Ive had my BG for over a yr and overall i enjoy it, my only issue that i have is most times when i fire it i get "blow back" in the face.. has anyone else had this problem? Called SaW and sent it to them to check it out.. waiting to hear back from them and the return of my firearm...
    Did you ever receive your BG back? Did S&W resolve the issues?

I am a Forum User
    I did get it back after a couple weeks and everything checked out fine with them. The only thing they said was to use American made ammo. I ended up selling it so i could buy something for enjoyable to shoot and carry..

I am a Forum User
    Love my Bodyguard as a pocket gun. The fact it has a heavy and long enough trigger pull to be carried with the safety off in my pocket without worry is great!! Also, bullet tech has made leaps and bounds lately giving me more piece of mind to carry a 380.

I grew up in an LEO family and this led to my primary CC being a Glock, so I am used to no manual safety. Great little secondary pocket gun.

I am a Forum User
    I really wanted to like this gun. I liked the size and most everything about it, but I just could not get past the trigger. Decided to buy a Glock 42 instead.

Quote Originally Posted by kurmey View Post
    I really wanted to like this gun. I liked the size and most everything about it, but I just could not get past the trigger. Decided to buy a Glock 42 instead.
    Good choice.

Continuing to bring up this old thread.
    I'm looking for a pocket .380 and found this thread. Thanks for the review, Eric. By the way, it was great to meet you.

An S&W rep will be at Peacemakers this week, and I plan on trying this gun out. I hope he brings one. They also have a sale on anything S&W you buy.
    Never, under any circumstances, consume a sleeping pill and laxative on the same night.

Quote Originally Posted by AxlMyk View Post
    Continuing to bring up this old thread.
    I'm looking for a pocket .380 and found this thread. Thanks for the review, Eric. By the way, it was great to meet you.

An S&W rep will be at Peacemakers this week, and I plan on trying this gun out. I hope he brings one. They also have a sale on anything S&W you buy.
    Yeah, old thread. I still have the Body Guard that I reviewed here. I see the original has lost the photos. I'll have to see if I can find them and put them back in the review.

Nice meeting you as well.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456